BY NUFACE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating leave-on Gel Primer that ensures optimal microcurrent conductivity and contains key ingredients to revitalize and hydrate skin. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Uneven skin tone- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… NuFACE hydrating leave-on Gel Primer helps to restore skin's moisture levels while ensuring optimal microcurrent results. The complex is Enriched with Phytomoist Complex and hyaluronic acid to revitalize and hydrate skin, and its lightweight, velvety texture glides on effortlessly and absorbs easily after each microcurrent treatment to reveal a flawless finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also oil, alcohol, gluten, and fragrance-free. Use with your NuFACE microcurrent facial toning device and NuBODY microcurrent skin toning device, or alone as a hydrating treatment.

Buy on Sephora*
Brianna L.
AMAZING PRIMER! I have large pores and you can’t even see them when I use this primer!! I bought it off the website, it is a little pricey but it is worth it. I recommend it to anyone who is Ins insecure with their pores.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
This product is so simple yet amazing! It long lasting and goes on so smoothly. It’s such a great find and I would definitely buy it again and I recommend this to everyone who has skin trouble
Blossom P.
Auburn, Washington
This product was okay. It worked pretty good and helped with moisturizing as well. Has a good smell to it. I definitely recommend using it. I will continue to use it.
Sister lakes
I absolutely love using the product, definitely would buy again. It's pretty gentle on the skin and pretty effective.  This is the first time I've used this product and I'm in love, definitely would reccomened to others.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This primer is incredible and I do recommend it for people with drier skin. It is not so great for oily. Makes your skin feel super dewy and fresh
Jena B.
I really like this primer. It's gentle on the skin and since you don't need a lot it last a while. It definitely helps keep my makeup on all day.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Always looking for a good primer thats actually does its jod. I would tey this and see how good it works for sure.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
This primer is awesome! It literally makes your makeup last all day! I love it!!! Totally worth the buy
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I'm in love with the gel primers! This doesn't sting your face and does exactly what it says it does!
Âmál D.
8000
I like this primer very much . It is really helpful in moistrising my skin . I buy it from the drugstore it is available every Where. And it is really gentle it is the first time  I use it nd i would repeat it . I recommend you to use it cause it would offer a great help for you .
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Is this sticky after application
lovemakeup 🤞.
presov
Where can I buy this from ?
Hanane k.
the price ?? is it a leave on so we don t have to worry about sun ray ??
Mariame B.
Brignoles
I want to try this product please
Kea T.
Swartruggens
I want to try this, where can I buy it?