BY NUFACE

Gel Primer 24k Gold Complex - Firm - The essential first step to all microcurrent treatments. Gel Primer 24K Gold Complex - Firm is a lightweight, leave-on formula designed to deliver the optimal facial-lift. 24K Gold Complex provides anti-aging benefits of hyaluronic acid, peptides, gold and algae extracts. Firming ingredients, DMAE and alpha lipoic acid, help tighten and tone for younger-looking skin. Gel Primer ensures maximum microcurrent conductivity and allows your device to easily glide across the skin for optimum results. Paraben-free, oil-free & fragrance-free. The built-in brush is great for optimal mess-free application. - Gel Primer 24k Gold Complex - Firm see more...

Khala R.
San Juan
In my opinion this primer is better by all means than the original. You don't had to remove it and has all of my skin loving ingredients like Gold 🤗 and the anti-aging and firming benefits is a plus. This product is a keeper in my daily routine with my NuFace trinity device.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I have started using this with my nuFace mini and it is MUCH better than the regular gel. Not so thick and gross, easier to wash off (though this you don't have too) and is a thinner formula. I also feel like i don't need to use as much of this as i do the regular gel which is nice because its somewhat expensive. I have not experienced the firming benefits yet but I've only just started with this gel a week ago. Honestly i probably wont repurchase due to price, but it is better than the gel included with the device. Still looking for a cheaper alternative face gel.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
I personally like this applicator a lot better than the original primer. This is just like a paint brush tip and I don’t waste as much. It contains Alpha Lipoic Acid which is good for the skin in the anti-aging process and using this along with the trinity device has shown tremendous results! It is a big jump in price from $12 to $39 so I don’t always use it on every treatment. I rotate between this and the original primer, along with the serums... wow!
Gabriela S.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Have you used this without the tool and just apply and leave on?