A limited-edition facial toning device in chic black for improved facial contour, skintone, and wrinkle reduction with a targeted microcurrent treatment attachment for eyes and lips. Two microcurrent attachments in one kit. The award-winning, multisolution NuFACE Trinity® with Facial Trainer attachment is clinically-tested for improved facial contour, skintone, and wrinkle reduction. It improves your appearance in as little as five minutes a day, with benefits that are visible and long-lasting with continued use. Plus, effectively target hard-to-reach eyebrow furrows, crow's feet, and smile lines with the Eye and Lip Enhancer, a targeted microcurrent treatment attachment. This set contains:- Chic Black Trinity Facial Toning Device - Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment - 2 oz Gel Primer - Charging cradle - Sparkly black travel pouch - User manual It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Wow. Wish this was something I could afford. What about u?
Cómo funciona? What difference does this have with other
Do the nuface products really slim your face?
Start your review of NuFACE 10th Anniversary Chic Black Trinity + Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment Bundle!
Greenville, SC
This is bizarre. I was very skeptical. And I already had pretty tight skin but wow. This definitely works. My cheeks are round and plump. And the one line in my forehead is a lot less noticeable after only one use! This is a pricey device but it is definitely worth it in the long run! My eyes look more open. And my marionette lines are a lot less faint! I can't wait to try this again! I will warn you that you will feel the zap if you don't have enough gel on. Make sure you put gel on in sections. And work each section that way. The zap is weird. It is a little painful but definitely bearable.