NUDESTIX

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love how this creamy, pretty and super blendable colour stick adds warmth and glow to my face so effortlessly. This has become a daily used product for me.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is such a nice hilighter to use! I find it perfect for everyday and for travel. I love the packaging it comes in as the tin has a mirror on the lid so perfect if you need to reapply without needing to go to the bathroom 🥰 the hilighter I have is in the shade Hey, Honey and is a beautiful gold shimmer. Super smooth application and the product has a brush on the other end! Literally perfect!!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I purchased “Ice Ice Baby” and while it’s a great iridescent shade perfect as a highlighter, this stuff is SO sticky. Like I always have to add matte setting powder on top of it so that my hair doesn’t stick to my face. It also pulls my foundation quite a bit when I put it on. I LOVE highlighter sticks, but this one isn’t the best. Sad because I love Nudestix’s stick blush and bronzer. I will continue to use this product, but I won’t repurchase.