BY NUDGES

At the end of your day, extend the joy with your dog just a little longer. New Nudges Grillers dog treats, made with real steak, are tender treats that are 100% made in the USA with USA-raised beef as the #1 ingredient for your best buddy. see more...

Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
This is my go to dog treats for my sweet baby girl! My dog loves them to death. I love that the package is able to be closed with a zip lock at the top. It keeps it super fresh. I love the fact that the pieces are whole pieces and actually smell really good. LOL! In addition I love that these products are made in the USA. And have all natural ingredients in them.
Hailey K.
Memphis, TN
My dog LOVES these!! They’re a good size for a small treat (but not every day). I have a malshi and he is 7 pounds, and he spazzes when he smells these! We usually get these from PetSmart. I would definitely suggest you get some for your pup!!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I recently ran out of dog treats, and happened to be at Walmart. I prefer to buy my dog high quality dog food and treats. I also need soft treats, my dog doesn't have many teeth. These were the only treats that weren't tiny pieces, and were soft enough for her to eat. I read the ingredients, and they were all high quality, and very simple, not too many additives!
Zoey P.
Vidalia, GA
Our dog loooves these. She has to take quite a few meds every morning which is unpleasant for her and she completely forgets about them when we give her the treats afterwards. She doesn’t even mind getting her meds anymore because she knows she’s gonna get the treat lol.
Dyani F.
These are some of the only treats I buy for my dog. They have good ingredients & it's important to me what I feed him. He loves his nudges!!
Destiny T.
Indianapolis , IN
My fur babies love these. They have gone up in price so depending on where you go . It can be somewhat affordable.
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
Pefect snacks for my dog he loved and is healthy, wen he do good always rewarded my dog ​​when he behaves well
Lauren M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Our dog seems to enjoy these treats. I like that they are made in the US. We feed them to our dogs everyday.
Jessica B.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
My dog really likes these treats. She knows to behave and she will get rewarded with one. I would recommend.
OMG my dog tottaly love this
She would do anything to get hold of it
This show s how much she loves eating it