Nudges Wholesome Dog Treats, Steak Grillers (48 oz.)

by Nudges

At the end of your day, extend the joy with your dog just a little longer. New Nudges Grillers dog treats, made with real steak, are tender treats that are 100% made in the USA with USA-raised beef as the #1 ingredient for your best buddy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nudges Wholesome Dog Treats, Steak Grillers (48 oz.)!
8 months ago
Bought these treats for my Work’s office dog. A 10 year old westie. He LOVES these treats he knows which person in the office has the treats at their desk. He waits so patiently for a piece of the grillers. We haven’t bought him any other flavors but this one is a definite hit!
9 months agoKaty
My dogs are allergic to everything except Nudges and they love anything I get from this brand. They are also made in the USA as that is very important to us as the Asian countries do not have and kind of regulations as to what they put in their dog treats.
6 months agoMorganton, NC
These are great training treats and full of natural ingredients that my dog couldn’t resist! They even smell and look like tiny steaks that have been on the grill. With the chart on the back it gives a recommendation on portion size for any dog!
2 years agoPantego, NC
This is my go to dog treats for my sweet baby girl! My dog loves them to death. I love that the package is able to be closed with a zip lock at the top. It keeps it super fresh. I love the fact that the pieces are whole pieces and actually smell really good. LOL! In addition I love that these products are made in the USA. And have all natural ingredients in them.
2 years agoDavis, CA
I recently ran out of dog treats, and happened to be at Walmart. I prefer to buy my dog high quality dog food and treats. I also need soft treats, my dog doesn't have many teeth. These were the only treats that weren't tiny pieces, and were soft enough for her to eat. I read the ingredients, and they were all high quality, and very simple, not too many additives!
2 years agoVidalia , GA
Our dog loooves these. She has to take quite a few meds every morning which is unpleasant for her and she completely forgets about them when we give her the treats afterwards. She doesn’t even mind getting her meds anymore because she knows she’s gonna get the treat lol.
2 years agoMemphis, TN
My dog LOVES these!! They’re a good size for a small treat (but not every day). I have a malshi and he is 7 pounds, and he spazzes when he smells these! We usually get these from PetSmart. I would definitely suggest you get some for your pup!!
7 months ago
My dogs love these! Small enough to be used for reward purposes, but satisfying for both my small and large dog! Little bit pricey but worth it for the quality.
2 years ago
These are some of the only treats I buy for my dog. They have good ingredients & it's important to me what I feed him. He loves his nudges!!
a year agoBurna
Purchased at: Walmart
Made in the USA and my Diamond loves these. She eats 1 a day. They smell just like beef jerkey. I purchase this about twice a month