BY NUDGES #27 in Dog Treats

At the end of your day, extend the joy with your dog just a little longer. Nudges Grillers Dog Treats Made With Real Steak are made with all natural ingredients, and no artificial flavors or preservatives. These tender, tasty dog treats have real USA-sourced beef as the #1 ingredient. One taste, and they’ll become the #1 choice of your best buddy.

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nudges grillers are made with real steak and as USA sourced beef tender treats a product I can stand behind! These streets are made here in the USA with natural ingredients no corn wheat or soy no artificial preservatives and has a refillable tab for freshness it also has no animal by-product. The pieces are nice size Dana for her not to get choked but small enough for her to chew.
Gracie L.
Hillsboro
My Pup Sunny is training to be a service dog so we're constiantly working on obedience. Much to my dismay she has a stubborn spirit when it comes to barking at other dogs. The only treat that has been able to keep her attention when working in focus around other dogs is her favorite nudges! I can't believe how well they work, I'm so thankful they are so inexpensive because we go through them like crazy!
Jacquelyn J.
Shasta Lake
My pitbull/lab terrier, female, 11 years old and german shepherd/lab/pitbull, female, 7 months old- get itchy skin from corn, wheat and soy. This product has NO CORN, WHEAT, OR SOY!! I was so happy to find Nudges. Both of my dogs love the Grillers, steak treats!
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my sweet dog and he loves these. They even smell like real steak! I like that they are soft and they are pretty big so I break them in pieces and just give him one little piece. He loves them. Nudges® Steak Grillers Wholesome Dog Treats
Tammy M.
Keswick, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I try to feed my dog treats that are made in the USA. Too afraid stuff from overseas will make him sick. My little dog does like these and you get a good amount in a bag and since he doesn’t get a whole one it lasts longer. I would definitely recommend to others.
Carrie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! One day in the store I decided to get him healthier treats that I haven’t heard horror stories about and I just picked these up. He doesn’t like hard treats so I have to get him soft ones. He loves these! I even used them to teach him new tricks! Would repurchase
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these! And they aren’t the treats that smell awful, they smell really good. The only con is that my dog eats them fast and they are pricey so we don’t get them for her often. I still highly recommend this product.Nudges® Steak Grillers Wholesome Dog Treats
Best M.
My dogs love this product! They are very picky with what they eat, but they love the nudges treats! They can get expensive when you have multiple dogs, but all in all they are a great product! I recommend to anyone with a picky eater or just anyone in general!
Nicole K.
Long Beach
Great to give as a treat to my dog! He always wants more, one just isn’t enough. My dog really enjoys the taste of this and hasn’t gotten tired of it yet. I’ve been repurchasing this product for about a year now. I like to break one piece into smaller pieces, which is easy to do with the product, so he doesn’t eat it all at once so quickly. Overall a great treat for my dog!
abigail e.
cana, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These would always make my dog sick, but he loved eating them. we eventually had to quit buying them because he was throwing them up everytime. i’m not sure if i’m the only one who’s had that problem, but i wouldn’t recommend if you have a smaller dog
Shay A.