Nudges Steak Grillers

by Nudges

Satisfy your dog's cravings for summer grilling all year long with the delicious taste, texture and aroma inspired by perfectly grilled favorite foods. Made with real USA beef as the #1 ingredient, these tender treats bring the joy of a warm summer’s day a

I have a French Bulldog and he’s on a grain free diet, I’ve got a great food for him that he loves but what’s everyone’s dogs’ favorite grain free treats??
What is the best low fat dog treat?
Anyone else purchased?
Start your review of Nudges Steak Grillers!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
My dog loves Nudges! As soon as I give it to her, she runs to her bed and gobbles it down. The problem is that it gives her stomach issues. Namely, diarrhea. I have to give her half to keep her happy and not upset her belly. Won’t buy again.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog, Yogi loved these treats! I made sure that I always had a bag at hand so I can give him a treat that he so well deserved!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Nudges Steak Grillers uploaded by Shalayna G.
Nudges grillers are made with real steak and as USA sourced beef tender treats a product I can stand behind! These streets are made here in the USA with natural ingredients no corn wheat or soy no artificial preservatives and has a refillable tab for freshness it also has no animal by-product. The pieces are nice size Dana for her not to get choked but small enough for her to chew.
Adalyss M.
Tampa, FL
Nudges Steak Grillers uploaded by Adalyss M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I originally bought these for around $12, I tried to give this treat to my 2 dogs and none of them wanted to eat it they just spit it out. I gave it to my moms dog and she didn’t want it, spit it out. I tried several neighbors who gave it back saying the same thing. All together, 6 dogs that spit it out. I’m not sure what ingredient is in this that dogs don’t like. It’s not expired until 2022 so that’s not the issue. I don’t recommend.
Best M.
My dogs love this product! They are very picky with what they eat, but they love the nudges treats! They can get expensive when you have multiple dogs, but all in all they are a great product! I recommend to anyone with a picky eater or just anyone in general!
Coke B.
Ankeny, IA
I think.tjis is my dog's sll time favorite. It is really moist and he gets ovetly exvcited when that his his trest
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Nudges Steak Grillers uploaded by Esther R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Healthy ,natural. My chihuahua like flavor there are soft . Make here USA. My chihuahua enjoy it very much . This is her favorite treat. They have different flavors and varieties. You can find most of the store and the price is right.
abigail E.
Cana, VA
These would always make my dog sick, but he loved eating them. we eventually had to quit buying them because he was throwing them up everytime. i’m not sure if i’m the only one who’s had that problem, but i wouldn’t recommend if you have a smaller dog
Aria M.
New Brighton, PA
My dogs love them, and they are a fair price. The ingredient quality is pretty good, and they are made in the USA.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
My dogs love Nudges Steak Grillers. I have small dogs and buy the big bag at Costco when available. Since these are so big I break them in half or quarters for treats. They last forever. Great price where we buy them.