BY NUDGES

Everyday is a new adventure with your dog. Celebrate these moments of pure affection with new Nudges Grillers Dog Treats Made With Real USA-sourced salmon, natural ingredients, and no artificial flavors or preservatives. They’re the perfect way to give your dog a delicious taste of the great outdoors. see more...

Brittany M.
Hot Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product for a great price. My dog loves these on all flavors. The stores around here doesn't have a big selection so we aren't able to keep these in the house all the time.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
My baby loves these she would smell us opening the bag and she would run to them. They have a good smell doesnt smell processed if thats a smell lol. But she really liked them which is a good sign.
Kaitlin M.
Cordele, GA
My dogs love these and I love giving them to them because i know they're good for them and healthy! They are also easily assessable. I have a 35 pound dog and a 65 pound dog and I give them each one full treat in the morning and at night.
Maria N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these so much, I stumbled upon these on Amazon for cheap! They keep my dog regular I've noticed and she seems healthier which may sound weird but I love find new snacks she loves and these have a lot of important nutrients!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
These come in a grain free option which helps because my dog is sensitive.

He loves these treats and I feel safe giving them to him because they're not loaded with strange things that I don't know what they are.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this product. She totally devoured it each and every time. I liked the ingredient list and also the fact that She did not break out from it.
T M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These treats were recommended by my vet to keep my pup's coat nice and soft. I found it at the local pet store and she seems to love them