BY NUDGES

Everyday is a new adventure with your dog. Celebrate these moments of pure affection with new Nudges Grillers Dog Treats Made With Real USA-sourced salmon, natural ingredients, and no artificial flavors or preservatives. They’re the perfect way to give your dog a delicious taste of the great outdoors. see more...

Maria N.
My dog loves these so much, I stumbled upon these on Amazon for cheap! They keep my dog regular I've noticed and she seems healthier which may sound weird but I love find new snacks she loves and these have a lot of important nutrients!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
These come in a grain free option which helps because my dog is sensitive.

He loves these treats and I feel safe giving them to him because they're not loaded with strange things that I don't know what they are.
Kaitlin M.
Cordele, GA
My dogs love these and I love giving them to them because i know they're good for them and healthy! They are also easily assessable. I have a 35 pound dog and a 65 pound dog and I give them each one full treat in the morning and at night.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
My baby loves these she would smell us opening the bag and she would run to them. They have a good smell doesnt smell processed if thats a smell lol. But she really liked them which is a good sign.
Brittany M.
Hot Springs
Great product for a great price. My dog loves these on all flavors. The stores around here doesn't have a big selection so we aren't able to keep these in the house all the time.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
My dog loved this product. She totally devoured it each and every time. I liked the ingredient list and also the fact that She did not break out from it.
T M.
These treats were recommended by my vet to keep my pup's coat nice and soft. I found it at the local pet store and she seems to love them
Michela. P.
Casalnuovo di Napoli
Great products for a great price. Nothing more to say.
My dog love it, dog happy mommy happy 😘