BY NUDGES

A paw, a lick, a gentle nuzzle. These are ways your dog shows love. Return the favor by giving your dog Nudges® wholesome dog treats, packed with protein and made in the USA. see more...

Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these treats so much! I love them because they aren't nearly as expensive as jerky treats typically are, and they're still great quality. They're also quite large so one is usually sufficient for a treat and she's 85 pounds. Definitely would recommend.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog really loves these treats from Nudges! They have a great ingredient list and are pretty affordable for the quality. They come in larger pieces but are softer and easy to tear if you have smaller dogs, or if you want the bag to last a bit longer.
Emilee N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs absolutely love getting Nudges jerky as a treat. I love that these do not have wheat in them, so that makes them healthier than standard dog treats. My dogs are elderly and they don't have a problem eating them. I recommend this product for all dog owners to try.
Kelly B.
Patriot, OH
My dog Loves these! Always come running for them. We have a fenced in yard and she always wants to bark at the neighbors. These treats help me lure her back!
Kat A.
Very great snack! My dog loves these! He's very picky too. Lol he went eat most things.
Alejandra B.
My chichi likes it a lot, the scent isn't ver strong something I thank, would recommend