BY NUDGES

Every day and in so many ways, your dog gives you comfort. Return the favor with new Nudges Homestyle Chicken Pot Pie Dog Treats. They’re made with real USA-sourced chicken, natural ingredients, and no artificial flavors or preservatives. It’s comfort food for the one who always knows how to bring a smile to your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth A.
Chowchilla
My dachshund LOVES these! I love that they're grain free & made in the USA - the price is fair for the quality. I purchase these at Walmart. Nudges® Steak Grillers Wholesome Dog Treats 18 oz. BagNudges® Homestyle Chicken Pot Pie Flavor Wholesome Dog Treats 18 oz. Bag
Danielle B.
Central, SC
My dogs absolutely love these!! I give both of my dogs one of these as a dessert when they finish their meals and they so look forward to it! I love the wholesome ingredients in these treats, and I just think they're so cute how they look like little chicken pot pies!
Leigh Ann P.
Marion
My pup has tummy issues so we can’t buy just any old cheap treats. These treats are big enough that I can cut one in half and it’s two treats for my small dog. I recommend these for anyone who has a dog will tummy troubles.
Marcy A.
Mannford, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really love these but I think the smell is overwhelming. They’re cute and pie shaped and are high quality. The price is fair for the quality and quantity you get. I would recommend these treats to others.
Jena P.
Farmington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pug loves this product!! I use the treat for her getting into her kennel when I go to work. She dances and twirls around and jumps into her kennel to get the treat! I would def I rely recommend this product!
Esther B.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These things are like crack for my tiny, picky dog. She will do tricks and jump around like crazy for a piece. The pieces look like real meat and are savory. They do not look or smell as processed as many other treats out there.
Beth D.
My dog loves these treats. He can hear the bag open and he comes running and bags for one.  My dog is very picky so when I find something he like I know it must be good to him or he wouldn't eat it. Also love that it's not made with tons of artificial junk
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this treat and will do all sorts of tricks for it. If he hears anything that resembles the sound of this bag opening he will come a running.
Ercilia F.
My dog absolutely loves this! We have tried many other flavors. They come in a pretty big size so just one is more than enough for a dog.
Darian P.
Kerrville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Dalmatian LOVES these chicken pot pie treats. I give her a fourth of one each time I’m training and she loves them.