BY NUDGES

Strengthen the bond between you and your dog. Nudges Health and Wellness dog treats are made with real USA-sourced chicken and packed with 11 essential vitamins plus glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to help support bone and joint health. see more...

• How healthy are these for your dog? Also do they help brush or cl...3 Answers
  • Are these jerky soft? Or hard?5 Answers
  • How much is this doggy jerky? Because I'm thinking about getting ...4 Answers
Spring C.
Deer Park, TX
My Schnauzer really loves these! She has liver issues and I can't just give her anything. These are all natural and don't have a funky smell to them like most dog treats. If you are like me, you want to give your dog only the best & something made here in the USA. Well, these are!!
Michelle R.
Dallas, TX
My dogs love them! These helped with kennel training and helped my dogs love their kennel. And I got them at Walmart so need to go out of my way to get them. I have two dogs, and chihuahua and a German Shepard and they both love them.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Great and healthy chicken jerky for pups at a pretty good price. They're the cheapest on the market! These break easily, so we just give our medium sized dog half. She loves them! They don't make a mess either!
Kayla M.
Casa Grande, AZ
All 4 of my furry babies love them and my oldest is so picky she don't like much and it's always hard to find something for all 4 but they love this brand and all the favors they have
Cathi M.
Mcgaheysville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both my dog and my cat love these treats, they are also easy to tear into smaller pieces so that they last longer.
Ally K.
McHenry, IL
My dog loves these! He is my old man (12 years old) and he gers just as excited as he did when he was a puppy.
Vanesa T.
My dogs love these and I think that if my pets love something it has to be an amazing product
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
My dog loves these, only thing is that I noticed he has a difficult time chewing them
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Are these jerky soft? Or hard?
Carmela C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much is this doggy jerky? Because I'm thinking about getting these to my dogs
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How healthy are these for your dog? Also do they help brush or clean their teeth? Thankyou