BY TYSON PET PRODUCTS

A paw, a lick, a gentle nuzzle. These are ways your dog shows love. Return the favor by giving your dog Nudges® wholesome dog treats, packed with protein and made in the USA. see more...

Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs love these jerky cuts. They are on the expensive side, though, and are more a special treat than an everyday one. The dogs definitely know where I keep them and tails start wagging if they think they're going to get one. Wish there was either more in the bag for the price or it was less expensive.
Shannon R.
We're about as picky in the treats that we purchase for our dog as she is in the ones she'll actually eat. While she seems to love the flavor of these, they make her vomit and give her an upset stomach for hours (by the look on her face and the long naps after). We thought perhaps it was because she scarfs them down so fast, so we tried one last time yesterday, tearing them into smaller bits that forced her to chew them - same thing though.
I've emailed the company, will never purchase them again and do not recommend.
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
My dog loves these jerky she totally goes nuts when she sees me open the bag. I got these at Ross for 10.99. She is only 9 lb but bites into these so easily. I totally recommend this product to any one even with a picky eater as my dog is.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We got a free sample of these from a pet store and they are great the dogs were addicted to them and they don't mess their stomachs up or give them bad gas. They are a little pricey for the amount you get but they are worth it.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
If price isn't an issue then these are the treats for your dog! My dog loves them and they're better for her than the cheaper treats. I can tell she really enjoys the taste of these too!
Katie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog really loves these treats. He wags his tail and immediately sits when I open the bag. I found these at my local Marshalls store. I will be repurchasing.
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Decent product- dishonest company. I'm sad to say I no longer respect this company and will be spending my money on quality treats from quality companies.
Heather S.
My dog loves these!! They do cost a little more than I normally would have spent, but worth it! They have so many nutritions for your dog in the treats!
Breanna B.
Rural Hall, NC
My dogs love these, they cannot get enough of them. I have four dogs and all of them love them them, and they are very picky
Laura L.
Ottawa, ON
This felt like a great purchase - a quality product that was different than the standard treat. Purchased online at Amazon.ca and well reviewed there, the price was fair for the product. The german shephard in our life really enjoyed it! I would definitely purchase it again.
Chandler H.
OREM, UT
Does anyone's dog like this flavor? we only get chicken