Nudges Dog Treats Premium Jerky Cuts Vitamin Essentials Roasted Chicken 3 oz uploaded by Brianna D.

BY NUDGES

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Nudges Dog Treats Premium Jerky Cuts Vitamin Essentials Roasted Chicken 3 oz see more...

Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
my dog lovess these jerky cuts. he goes crazy for them. his new favorite treat! my favorite thing about them is that they are actually chewy and soft-ish and they're easy to break apart! (so you can make it a small treat sometimes or a big treat! or you can mix it into food!)
McKenzie H.
Uniontown, OH
My dog really seems to like these! I think these may be her favorite she has tried so far. Very soft and easy to tear into smaller pieces for when my sisters tiny dog comes to visit.
Alexia S.
My small 7 month terrier loves this! These jerky cuts smell and look just like real chicken so she believes she's eating my chicken. She goes crazy with this product! She finishes the amount that I give her in less than a minute! I would totally recommend it since I know dogs LOVE chicken and people food and this does the trick! It smells so yummy and the bag is convenient for on-the-go!
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
I have a dachshund and she absolutely loves these treats. In fact they’re now pretty much the only ones she will take. She does like other nudges treats but these are by far her favorite. I love the brand. There are so many dog treat brands that are causing so many issues with dogs health and even death but these are amazing made in the US and never had any issues with them at all. They are fairly priced and I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good safe brand for their pups!
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
I have two labs (with sensitive stomachs) and they absolutely love these! They are made from top quality ingredients and they are available at a great price. I don't mind giving these as treats because I know my babies are getting good nutrients and no some of the crud that is in most treats.
Sam S.
Paris, TX
Love this product so much, our family dog (Munchkin) does not like any dog treats but this brand of treats! Easy for older dogs to chew, healthy and great flavor to the dogs (he could eat a whole package if I let him) our family was so happy when we found this and he loved them!
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
My yorkies love these! They're not too chewy that they can't eat them but it's enough that they don't swallow it all in one piece. The ingredients are better than many other grocery store brands and at a good price.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about these. My baby runs in circles The field I'm going to pick up a bag that has them inside. I got them from Walmart for about eight or nine dollars and it's definitely worth it.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
Again my dog hank absolutely loves these. They’re nice and big but you can break them up into pieces however large or small you need. They’re soft and so the dogs absolutely go nuts for them. The smell is very intense
Alexis G.
Hendersonville , NC
I have 3 Pomeranian's and these are the only treats they'll eat! East to cut up for smaller dogs, and not hard on their teeth at all. Little pricey, but worth it because my babies love them :)