Nudges Chicken Jerky Cuts

by Nudges

Slowly oven-dried, easy to tear and packed with protein, these tender treats are made with real USA chicken plus Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate to help support bone and joint health.

How healthy are these for your dog? Also do they help brush or clean their teeth? Thankyou
Are these jerky soft? Or hard?
How much is this doggy jerky? Because I'm thinking about getting these to my dogs
Start your review of Nudges Chicken Jerky Cuts!
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Nudges Chicken Jerky Cuts uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs loves these jerky treats. Very tender & easy for them to chew. Healthy treats
Monica R.
Brawley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Nudges Chicken Jerky Cuts uploaded by Monica R.
Hechas con pollo real, sin preservativos, lo que les ayuda a mis mejores amigos de 4 patas a mantenerse sanos y saludables y mantener sus coyunturas sin inflamaciones o dolores manteniendo sus huesos fuertes gracias al Glucosamine y Chondrotine, talentos, sus mascotas se los agradecerán, mis pequeños les gustan mucho.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feed these to my dogs as treats to go in their bed so they get half of one every day! They run to bed excited so I know they like them. Getting these at Costco makes it convenient and cost effective too!
Cristel V.
Managua
Nudges Chicken Jerky Cuts uploaded by Cristel V.
My dog can barely hear the treat bag open and she come running to me to get her little treat she absolutely love this.
Fanny H.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I have a Pomeranian and he loves these jerky chicken cuts! So he has teeth issues so these are not too hard that he’s unable to chew! I always stock up when Sam’s Club has sales on these because these are my dogs favoriteNudges Chicken Jerky Cuts
Veronica L.
El Cajon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this so much and eats it like it's food but he's only allowed two per day or every other day. I don't feed him alot of this because I use it to train him since he is my emotional service dog. I buy this and other treats but mostly this for my dog every week or two weeks so he has something to snack on when he's not really hungry.
Aryn O.
Winnipeg, MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nudges Chicken Jerky Cuts uploaded by Aryn O.
Great treats for my pup! he loves them and are great value and seem petty healthy, highly recommend !Nudges Chicken Jerky Cuts
Kiara J.
Kinston
My dog jade loves this treats it’s a awesome treat to give her when we are leaving so she has something to chew on when we are leaving so she doesn’t feel so sad because she has a treat to chew on. I would recommend you to buy this for your dog if you a smaller dog.
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs like these treats very much. They’re soft treat that my dog loves. They are made it with natural ingredients and in USA .This treats are not supposed to contain artificial flavor or preservatives.
Kat C.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A great treat for a great price. They are lower in fat than other similar treats and stay soft and pliable for a while after opening.