Nudges Chicken Grlillers

by Nudges

Satisfy your dog's cravings for summer grilling all year long with the delicious taste, texture and aroma inspired by perfectly grilled favorite foods. Made with real USA chicken as the #1 ingredient, these tender treats provide a delicious way to give your best bud a taste of summer fun.

Do these treats contain fillers or animal by-products?
Would it matter what size Breed you use these for?
Start your review of Nudges Chicken Grlillers!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,106 reviews
Nudges Chicken Grlillers uploaded by Dina H.
Nudges Chicken Grlillers uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nudges Chicken Jerky Dog Treats 3oz Made in the USA! This is the first time my dogs have ever tried these. They love them. I love that the number one ingredient is real chicken. They are also made in the USA. They smell pretty good to me. I like that they’re soft so I can break them in half. My dogs would eat nothing but treats if it were up to them. They are kind of expensive. But sometimes you need to pay more for good quality. I always feed my babies high quality food and treats. I will probably purchase these again. They come in a variety of flavors.
Pat H.
Torrington, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nudges Chicken Grlillers uploaded by Pat H.
My Maltese’s loves these. She is a very picky tree eater I have tried everything and nudges brand is the only thing she really likes only thing I could think I could improve about this is the cost they are a little priceyNudges Chicken Grlillers
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
Hands down my Chihuahuas FAVORITE treats!! They even smell amazing too! My dog goes crazy over them and they are extremely easy for him to chew! Price is defiantly worth it as well!
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought these for our one dog that has issues with her jaws. She loves them so much and if it was up to her she would eat these all day long lol. The number one ingredient is chicken and these a very soft and you can break them up to. Highly recommend these for your fur babies.
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this treats because they are healthy, soft . Easy to chewing for my chihuahua. I can find in a lot store other than the pet store . Have a lot variety of flavor and sizes. My dog like the chicken well my chihuahua one of them. I use it to training her to use the bathroom and work perfect . I really recommended to you to try it with your dogs.
Marie A.
Youngstown, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Nudges Chicken Grlillers are my dogs favorite treat. They freak out when they hear the bag. I have chihuahuas and they are very picky eaters. They love all the nudges treats.
Coral F.
Reading, PA
My dogs a absolutely love theses treats. I have Mott has any issues with them. They are healthy for my dogs and don’t ever cause any belly problems. I have a small mix dog and a large Pitt they both enjoy them so I don’t have to buy different treats for them. I recommend them to anyone who wants a new treat that the pups will love
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Nudges are so great for your dog. They're soft enough for you to tear into little pieces for your little dogs. They smell good I know weird but honest. They come in is zipped bag easily closes.
Melissa B.
My dog loves Nudges dog treats and I love that they don’t have a bunch of chemicals and dyes in them. I feel very confident feeding her these.
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nudges Chicken Grlillers uploaded by Dawn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been giving our 6 month old, Red Heeler, Eesa these as a reward snack and as for training. She loves them. I love the fact I can easily break them into smaller pieces for training or just reward her with the whole treat. Nudges are a great value for the money, with chicken as the number one ingredient.