BY NUDGES

Get your day started right by spending a little time with your dog. Nudges Sizzlers Dog Treats Made With Real Beef and Cheese are made with USA sourced beef as the #1 ingredient. Good morning, indeed! see more...

Alison H.
Two of the dogs I bought these for simply loved them and would obey anything to get them. Another dog prefers Milk Bones. I like that they are a natural treat without preservatives, etc. But, they do expire within a certain time of opening...2 or 3 weeks, I think. We are out now, so I don't remember. I let the 3rd dog move my star rating from 5 to 4.
Noelle W.
Lonaconing
These are my dogs favorite treats she loves every flavor. She is a small older dog and she easily chews these. My dog has a lot of food allergies and thes treats don't make her sick. They are reasonably price and sold almost everywhere. I would recommend them!
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
This snack is good. My dogs love dog snacks. My dogs are spoiled. They love snacks over dog food. This snack is good. My dogs love dog snacks. My dogs are spoiled. They love snacks over dog food.
Keea J.
It is a good brand for my dog he loves the treats nice dog food for my puppy he really likes it ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Benita T.
Aurora
My neighbor used to buy these for her dogs. Unfortunately they didn't like them no more. So she gave them to me and my dog loves them. yes it meets my expectation and price I don't know as I haven't brought this yet. Any thing that makes my pup happy it a great product and I will be looking for this product in the stores now.
kylee T.
My dog loves these!! The flavor she has some kind of bacon in them and they are one of her favs. She likes then whole or I break of pieces as a trick treat. They are soft and smell good too.
Kah O.
rua pardinho n33 munhoz junior osasco
Olá meus amiguinhos, como vocês estão?
Estou aqui mais uma vez para falar sobre esse produto.

Muito bom, meus dogs adoravam ficavam loucos querendo mais

beijo tchau amiguinho!
Kevin C.
Me gusta un muy buen producto y me encanta lo recomiendo mucho hehe, realmete muy bueno y la marca también recomendamos 100%, todo el amo la verdad es muy buena recomendada con los ojos cerrados si puede conseguir muy, muy bueno, es muy bueno lo recomiendo mucho es muy bueno
Lina Aishe-Oiwa N.
Luderitz
My dogg love this, I always feed him in the morning and in the evening. I can tell the dogg really enjoys this soo much
Melina C.
I find it excellent and my dog ​​likes a lot I can say that I recommend it🐕🐕🐕🐕🐩🐩🐩🐩they deserve good food