BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition kit featuring three nude and red all-in-one pencils that can be used as soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, or blush. If a chic, non-drying matte lip is what you crave, this lip kit will feed your need with bold nude color that is both matte and creamy taking your look from day to night so that you can go matte but better. With its long-wearing formula, this pencil is waterproof and non-feathering for up to six hours. Its intense pigment load provides maximum smooth coverage that effortlessly takes your look from the catwalk to the sidewalk. Go nude with Purity, a natural "your lips but better" shade. Try Retro for the ultimate neutral red with a soft brown undertone. For the perfect bold red lip, try Royal, a classic red tone that is the "little black dress" of lip color. This set contains:- 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Purity, Retro, and Royal- Jumbo Cap Sharpener- Mini Tin with Mirror It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "We love this Intense Matte Lip Color because our lips feel so comfy soft and not dry. If our lips are chapped we prime our lips first with the Blur Pencil for a super smooth application." Ally and Taylor Frankel, NUDESTIX Co-Founders and Chief Inspiration OfficersThis product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin, and it is preservative free. It's also hypoallergenic, volatile cyclomethicone-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and fragrance free. see more...

• Hello I would like to ask you whether it will disappear q...1 Answers
Megha P.
So I've tried the purity shade in the nudestix trio that I love! It is the perfect matte nude that you need on days you want to go for the natural look but also can be paired with the kiss shade above to give you a soft matte pink look. LOVE this brand and I'm sure the other shades look awesome as well. I need to try the other shades out when I run out of these two! It also comes in a cute travel friendly makeup tin that you can use to store your lipsticks all in one place!
Marlene S.
Charlotte, NC
This lip pencil lasts FOREVER! The most worth it piece I have ever purchased. The only bummer is that it’s only available at Sephora by me and they are constantly out of colors. Their nude colors are the absolute prettiest nudes you will find. It can be a challenge to sharpen the pencil properly, but the formula is worth it. The matte isn’t too drying either, considering the look. Highly recommend!
Dani F.
United States
Love the color and the ease of use. This is a light weight lip and looks wonderful on. It comes with a regular lid and one with a sharpener in it as well which is very convenient. It comes in a small metal box which I highly recommend carrying it in as the lid doesn't stay on that well and can cause issues if it comes off in your purse! Great lip color!
Kristine P.
I've read tons of reviews on this and I was really hopeful about this because it just seems so damn convenient with them stating it's a lipstick/lip liner, however, upon first use I actually noticed it bleeding/feathering on my lips which is quite weird considering this is a pencil type of matte lipstick. I'm totally aware that I can fix that problem with an actual lip liner, but my makeup these days, especially for work, is pretty much a bb cream, some liner &/or mascara, and a lippy. I'll definitely go ahead and try it again another time considering how much I spent on this.
Gianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these lips they are great colors that last a long time and they are convenient to bring with you in your bag! Got them as a gift but kept buying them - people always ask me what I am wearing because the colors are so great and universal. Would recommend to others.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I absolutely love these ! They are versatile and come in an array of colors . They also come in a convenient tin that you can easily toss in your purse or bag without your makeup being lost to the bottom of your purse ! I would definitely recommend trying them if you haven’t yet !
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
Personalmente yo no soy un fan de este labial, no porque no me guste la marca, si no
Porque no me gusta la fórmula ni como se aplica. La selección de colores es bella pero la fórmula es horrible. No lo recomiendo y no lo vuelvo a comprar.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
I got this as a Christmas present from my husband and I love them! They are subtle but add a nice touch of color for a day style or the darker color would be nice with a smoky eye. I usually wear them at work and they last pretty well.
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
I loved the packaging when I buy this product! I bought it at Sephora in Vegas when I realized I forgot my lip products at home. It’s long lasting and doesn’t feel like I’m wearing much on my lips. The color variety is pretty good too
Jennifer Q.
Nudestix are beautiful lip crayons. I love the variation of colors. The packaging is also very nice and sleek. The actual formula is very nice and creamy. It is pigmented and last a long time. It isn’t however transfer proof
Ikram I.
Buyukcekmece
Hello I would like to ask you whether it will disappear quickly after its placement?