Nudestix Pretty Nude Skin Kit

by NUDESTIX

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nudestix Pretty Nude Skin Kit!
Noelia V.
La primera vez que lo use fue un poquito miedosa por no hacerme un disparate, hasta que aprendi a manejar las cantidades que debia aplicarme, un exito rotundo, su olor no molesta para nada, la pigmentacion es alta, pero ojo con la cantidad que te aplicas.
member-c7262
Love the colors, easy to blend. You can order the mini kits, which are affordable. I have colors for contour and lip and cheek colors. Love!
member-2eca41
Tbh, I liked the product and would absolutely recommend it to others. I’m not a lipstick every day girl but I was surprised how well it looked
Abraham D.
Jackson , MI
I absolutely loved this skin tint, very pretty shades! It is true to color and feels like nothing. I wish it had more lasting effect. Perfect for day time.
Ashley A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Such a great duo! Love the value!!! Great colors for fair-medium skin tones! If you set them they last all day!
Lorie H.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Love the colors. The pigmented color is great value. It looks really good, it’s smooth like silk.
Josi H.
lacrosse
Yes yes yes yes !!!! Gooooooooooo for if! I love it soooo much ! Stays on well , easy to apply , looks amazing!! Give it a go!!! You won’t be disappointed at all! I have extremely dry skin but works great give it a go and let me know your thoughts !!! ( btw! Don’t forgot to give your own review about the product on this appp!)
Ritz C.
jairam apartment D-101 near sai mandir damkhadi roha raigad,MAHARASHTRA
Nudestix Pretty Nude Skin Kit uploaded by Ritz C.
The nudestix cream blushes are really pretty I love using this one personally these are multi-taskers bright nude glow for the eyes cheeks. Skin-loving
Raegan M.
Strathmore
I love this colours! So pretty and vibrant! Definitely recommend this for anyone who is on the go and needs a flush of colour!
Lorena C.
puebla
Its natural makeup bars for face, eyes and lips give you a fresh look. You look very natural and radiant, your skin looks hydrated.

Looking for your answer?