MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersNUDESTIX
Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 068 oz/ 20 mL

NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL

by NUDESTIX

A natural finish foundation formulated as an innovative Korean skincare formula with tinted pigments to even and brighten skin tone. Coverage: Light Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Lavender Oil: Helps reduce stress. - 18 Natural Extracts: Work as skin brightening minerals. - Tea Tree: Works to support skin against stressors.

Has anyone had experience with these bottles coming half full? Have seen prior reviews saying so and just wanted to confirm before I buy to see if maybe that was just a fluke..thanks!
How do you feel the texture after severas hours ?
Okay, so I am extremely picky with my foundations. I prefer a dewy, medium coverage foundation. Would this be a close match?
Start your review of NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL!
Kenia E.
Milwaukee
NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Kenia E.
This is sooooo skin like and light on my face this is my fave i definitely recommend the blending is awesome and very easy to beginners long lasting and all can last the whole day in the heat summer check that’s just me period . 😌
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Roberta H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is absolutely one of my favorites. It sits on the skin great and doesn’t settle into wrinkles. Paired with cream blush and bronzer it’s a complete skin like look, gorgeous!CueStix International
Mishell H.
springvalley
NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Mishell H.
This is so good I tried this ,It look so good it also gave me a clear shine in my face .It is good for under eye too .Totally recommend my sisters actually like them too .
Rosemarie R.
NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Rosemarie R.
Like this nudestix cream concealer helps heal my dry skin and under eye circles ,oil free and very light to wear whole day very beautiful, love this product 👍 #nudestix
Alyaziah S.
NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Alyaziah S.
This product is a foundation It is easy to apply I’ve been using this product for over a year now
Rosa C.
NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Rosa C.
Love how smooth and easy to apply and very great size for traveling very nice texture to the face as well 😍
Hi, I.
NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Hi, I.
Me encanta este producto esta vez lo use para realizar el contorno y de base use un color más claro
Sylvia B.
NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Sylvia B.
NUDESTIX Nudies Tinted Cover Foundation 6 0.68 oz/ 20 mL My shade is nude 3. But ciuldbt find the tag for it. The coverage is nice. I'm used to more full coverage foundations so this was different for me. Yet I very much liked it. Very smooth and blendable. Hid any imperfections with pigmentation. Definitely would recomend.
Ana O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This foundation is pretty nice with your skin, this tone is perfect for my type and it’s easy to remove.
Meleah D.
Locust, NC
This product went on smoothly using a primer and a really moisturized face. The coverage did not last throughout the day. I wish there were more shade ranges. I think even Covergirl or other drugstores products have a wider variety. I’m not sure I would purchase again.