Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur

NULL

Have anyone tried it ? Does your skin get oily in couple of hours after applying the product?
Can I use as eyeshadow primer? Thx
Is it longer wear?
Start your review of Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur!
Billie (Max) Z.
Toronto, ON
Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur uploaded by Billie (Max) Z.
I am absolutely in love with this contour stick. I have fair skin and use the Medium 6 shade which is the perfect amount of pigment for a subtle contour. If you are looking for a highly defined contour stick, definitely go darker, but this shade is perfect for me. It blends so incredibly well either with your fingers or with a brush and does not cause any skin irritation. It lasts the whole day and gives a very effortless and natural look. Highly recommend!
Nicole A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur uploaded by Nicole A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light 1
It's nice for very very sheer coverage. It does pull a little yellow on me. If you want to just barely cover up your skin with very little coverage, this is a nice product for that true no-makeup-makeup type of look. It feels nice and it does seem to fill pores in a bit which is always a plus for me.
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product. I'm not a usual contour girl. But I bought this and a brush Bc I saw YouTube videos showing a brush had better blending, and I LOVE this. So subtle it's just like a summer
Sarah S.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoy this product because I don't have to do full makeup on my face if I just have a small blemish or a little uneven tone it works really well on its own to just blend into my complexion. It's great for under the eyes as well for just a quick brightening up. I will buy again
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
I received this Nudestix from Ipsy, and I really like it. I love the fact that it is small, so you can easily throw it in your purse, without having to worry about it taking up too much room, or it spilling and getting all over everything. It gives light coverage, but I think it's perfect for those days when you don't feel like doing much. The only thing is I noticed that it made my face look a little dry, but I just started using a better moisturizer, and that helps a lot.
Kristel M.
This is made for people with very light coverage preferences in mind, not something that I would necessarily be interested in because I like my coverage to be full but for those days where you just don’t want to wear makeup at all, this is a great substitute.
Lacee S.
Campbell, CA
Let me tell you this, this is the PERFECT summer foundation alternative. I have tried to get into the whole full coverage beauty guru look but it's not me. I focus on taking care of my skin so I only need minimal coverage. The Nudestix tinted blur stick has the perfect natural finish. You can build it up and it never looks cakey. You do need to make sure to set it so it doesn't look oily but if you set it it'll last all day. It's my favorite look for on the run or a glowy beachy look. Do yourself a favor and give it a shot.❤️Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur
Taylor L.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Light 3
Most days I like to keep it natural because my skin is super sensitive and prone to break outs. This is amazing. I put it on where I have blemishes and under my eyes and to smooth out my nose. On days when I want more I’ll put it on my whole face. Blends beautifully and will be purchasing again. Only thing is I wish it had spf. Other than that amazing foundation.
Kat J.
2,113 reviews
Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur uploaded by Kat J.
So, I had reallyyyyyyyy high hopes for this product once I saw the official description from Nudestix: NUDIES TINTED BLUR STICK can be used in 3-ways: • TINT: A tinted, sheer coverage, light-weight all over face stick that transforms skin to have a naturally smooth #nofilter appearance. Blur to smooth texture, soften lines, minimize pores, and even tone. • BLURRING PRIMER: A blurring skin primer under any liquid, powder or cream foundation. • BLOT: A natural soft-focus, glow diffusing blotting/setting powder to create a soft matte, not flat finish. Use over any foundation or in oily zones. But alas, this Tinted Blur Stick fell flat for me. Which sucks, because I am usually such a huge fan of Nudestix products. Here are the things I liked about it: It’s a cream to powder product, which I love. It’s super easy to apply and blend. The blurring effect it gives is really good as well. It definitely doesn’t become greasy, it keeps your face matte all day long,... The stick is easy to hold, and it comes with its own handy case (with a mirror inside). Now, for the cons: You have to use soooooo much product to cover your entire face. This stick is not huge, so that means if you use this regularly, you’re gonna run through one almost every week. It’s seriously ridiculous how much product is needed for just one application. Also, I’m sorry to tell you this product has absolutely NO coverage whatsoever. I know it’s advertised as sheer coverage, but that’s almost an understatement. If I’m rating the coverage on a scale of 1-10, 10 being full coverage, this Nudies Stick gets a 1.5 at MOST. So if you’re looking for a tinted moisturizer/concealer type of product, this isn’t for you. It isn’t a foundation. It isn’t a CC Cream. It would be best used as a primer UNDERNEATH makeup, in my opinion. But by itself, it’s nothing to write home about. I may try it once more over makeup as a blotting product, but with how expensive it is for how little you get, I’m pretty sure I won’t be keeping it regardless. Overall, I prefer the mattifying and blurring effects of my COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer and at least that has SPF, so I’m gonna stick with Coola. In conclusion, I didn’t find this product to be worth the $30 price tag. Save your money.
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
So far so good with this but I just tested it a few minutes ago. The color is nice for my pale light skin. It feels very smooth and soft on my skin. It’s easy to apply and blend into my skin too. I received this in my ipsy plus bag for May 2019.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...