NUDESTIX

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur Stick is a creamy, buildable foundation stick that provides a natural, skin-like finish. It offers light to medium coverage, which is great for evening out skin tone and blurring imperfections without feeling heavy or cakey. One of the standout features of this foundation is its ease of application. The stick format allows for quick and precise application, making it perfect for on-the-go touch-ups. The formula is also blendable, allowing you to build coverage where needed or sheer it out for a more natural look. The foundation has a dewy finish, which gives the skin a healthy glow. It is also formulated with skin-loving ingredients like vitamin E and antioxidants, which help to nourish and protect the skin. Overall, Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur Stick is a great option for those looking for a natural, easy-to-use foundation. Its lightweight formula, buildable coverage, and skin-loving ingredients make it a versatile choice for everyday wear.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
To be honest it’s not very pigmented and doesn’t blend very well, I need to go in hard hard with my beauty blended to get any blending. It just likes to sit on the face like a blob. There’s no scent.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I really wanted to love this as it’s exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately this product highlighted every pore and dry patch on my face. I moisturized well and initially this tinted blur stick went on well, but by the time i finished my makeup i had to immediately take it all off. I’ve tried using the stick several times with no change in results!