BeautyFaceFace MakeupNUDESTIX
Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe

NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe

by NUDESTIX

NUDIES BRONZE color sticks are dual-ended with a soft color balm on one side and a detachable blending brush on the other for easy makeup application. And that’s not all! These all-over color sticks can be used for more than just a face bronzer; use a stippling brush or your fingers to transfer the NUDIES BRONZE color to your eyelids and lips for a natural warmth.

Do you prefer the shade Beach Babe or Sunkissed? They look similar with just slightly different undertones so I wasn’t sure if I needed both.
Is this easier to apply with a sponge than with the applicator?
Is this Brand affordable? Is the pigmentation worth buying? Someone, please let me know in the comments thank you.
Start your review of NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe!
Anastasiia  O.
Aventura, FL
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Anastasiia  O.
Omg! I’m so grateful for this product! Amazing texture that applies smoothly and stays all day, great saturated color that easily blends to not so bright right shade. And the idea of a brush on the other end helps a lot as well (especially when you don’t have space in your bag, but want to carry your makeup with you). And the whole idea that I can use it as a blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow saves a lot of money for make up!
Patrycja P.
Brookhaven, GA
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Patrycja P.
I loved the idea nudestix company have. Brush and product in one place, no more looking for the brush? I am in! But I found it really hard to blend, the bronzer is creamy, what I did not used to use. The color of the bronzer is just perfect, not too strong but as well really visible for the eye. It was not easy to apply the product on my skin, as I said it was hard to blend, and at the same time I didn’t want to destroy my foundation application. Turns out I have used it a couple of times but blending still was the issue for me. I gave it to my friend three months after campaign and she said she is pretty happy about it, so I guess it doesn’t work for everyone, which is okay! I am glad I tried’
Madison F.
Newport, RI
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Madison F.
I was intrigued to try this when I got it. A little bit goes a long way, and I love that there is a brush on the end… I did find that spreading it out with my finger worked a little bit better and didn’t pick up my foundation. It does blend out quite beautifully, and will give you a nice bronzy or blush look. I would recommend this product anyone who is looking for a cream blush supposed to powder. I’m sure this product would make a great contour stick
Paige W.
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Paige W.
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Paige W.
First off I would just like to say that this has been one of my most reach products since I received it in the mail from influencer. I love the color that I received, it was like a Rosie mauve that complemented my skin tone perfectly! I found myself adding it right on top of my sunscreen on my cheeks and across the bridge of my nose to give myself that Sunkist look. I live right at the beach and I loved this product and it’s simplicity. The idea of putting a brush at the end of the product was great!
Elizabeth Z.
Philadelphia, PA
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Elizabeth Z.
super pigmented and easy to apply! it blends really well and just makes your skin look so smooth and dewy. I feel like it makes me look a lot healthier/less sickly despite my complete lack of sun time during the pandemic.
Xhayne T.
El Paso, TX
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Xhayne T.
Loved the color and consistency of the product. I especially loved it for natural looks because some powder blushes can be a little chalky and take away from a dewy base. The only thing that I’d want to change is the brush that was attached. The product looked better applied with fingers or a sponge.
Anna D.
Lincoln, NE
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Anna D.
I seriously love this product so much. It is so versatile and gives you the best natural looking glow. You can use it on your eyes, lips, cheeks, as bronzer, etc. It also comes with a brush attached which makes it the perfect all in one travel product. Blends nicely as well.
Melissa M.
McAllen , TX
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Melissa M.
Left my skin with a radiant glow! I loved that this gave me a soft bronze in my face! The only downside is the tiny brush on the end I feel like it’s not necessary and would love more product instead of the brush!
Melissa G.
Victoria, TX
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Melissa G.
This looked beautiful on my skin, easy to apply blends easy. Packaging was super cute. We’ll definitely buy this when I run out!
Nicole D.
Claysburg, PA
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Blush & Bronze Beach Babe uploaded by Nicole D.
At first impression, on the packaging the product is described as a bronzer. For my skin tone this was was too warm and red toned for me but used a blush/ eye color/ lip color it is beautiful! It applied very creamy and smooth! I thought the product was pretty long wearing as well. The packaging is also really super cute and love that it is double ended with a brush. Although it is kind of small so i prefer blending it out with my beauty sponge.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Somaya A.
abu dhabi
il y a un an
Lydimar F. il y a un an
Yes, the pigmentation is great but, you can always build it up if that’s what you like. Or use less product for a softer look
Anette L.
Aguascalientes
il y a 2 ans
NUDESTIX Nudies Matte All Over Face Color ¿Es difícil de difuminar en el rostro?
LUISA G. il y a un an
Que tan bueno es?
mary R.
Oxnard, CA
il y a 2 ans
Katie T. il y a un an
I love this and I have combo skin. Try using a little translucent powder or powder blush very lightly to set it if you feel like your skin is too oily.