BY NUDESTIX

Hot off the runway, and paired with high fashion or bohemian chic, NUDIES color stix are dual ended with soft color balm on one side and a blending brush on the other end for application convenience. Just draw directly on skin, dab softly with fingers or stipple nude color with brush provided. A custom, made in Korea all-over face color that softly kisses the skin with a matte or dewy, lightweight and luxurious formula for a fresh, natural, youthful ‘no-makeup makeup’ look.

The softest, matte, monochromatic nude color for the eyes, cheeks and lips.

This product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin, and it is preservative free.

• Vegan
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Gluten-free
  • Cruelty-free
  • Fragrance free

Ingredients: DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, KAOLIN, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-TBUTYLHYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499)]

Usage:

STEP 1: Swipe NUDIES All-Over Face Color on eyes, cheeks and lips.

STEP 2: Blend with blending brush or fingers.

STEP 3: Take a selfie and tag @nudestix.

Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
I have the shade In the Nude which is perfect for every day. It applies easily and blends so well. I plan to buy a darker shade too for a more elegant and chic look :)
Saskia W.
Swinton, MANCHESTER
This is a lovely multistick and the brush on the other end is very useful. I find the this shade works best on light skin with a small amount of product on the cheeks. The stick is great as an eyeshadow and doesn't crease which is fantastic. The brush is also detachable so its easy to clean.
Courtney E.
Caledon, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: IN THE NUDE more...
This is my favourite blush! It goes on the skin smooth, easy to blend with your finger or the little brush on the end. It lasts all day and has such good pigment! This is the perfect nude blush and looks so natural!
Breann T.
Review for: IN THE NUDE more...
Love this all over nudie stick for an all over flush of natural color. I’ve used it on my cheeks and it lets my makeup stay dewy and it blends so well. NUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color Matte is the perfect color for blush and lips. I haven’t used it on the eyes yet, but I’m sure the creamy formula would be easy to blend.
Elizabeth B.
Honestly this is my HG for every day. I work in project management and I travel at least once a month, on top of constantly visiting local sites. It's easy to grab and go, super buildable with the best matte finish ever. It's literally the only makeup I reach for on a trip, at work, or on weekends. IT DOES SO MANY THINGS
Pilar M.
Ocala, FL
Review for: BONDI BAE more...
I was looking for the perfect contour stick to keep in my makeup bag at work and this is it! The formula is super creamy and blends nicely the reason I haven’t purchase more is because of the price tag but it’s still such a good product
Lauren K.
My absolute favorite bronzer, this stuff blends into the skin like butter! Absolute perfection and does not cause any irritation on my skin. The color goes on even and has amazing payoff without being too intense.
Breann T.
My intention in purchasing this stick was for a natural contour on the days that I didn’t want to put much makeup on, but I wanted a little bit of natural looking, all day wear bronzing and contouring. It’s really creamy and gives you some time to blend. It comes only in a stick form. It blends the best with a synthetic brush first and then go over it with a sponge. I first saw this product from sssamantha and I didn’t want to get it at first because I was so wary of the price, but to this day, I LOVE THIS product!! I just wish there was more product in the container.
Erica jolie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore products like this . You get versatile use out of the product I mostly use it for my cheeks and inside of my lip for a pop of color it leaves me looking healthy without the powdered affect I try to stay away from , defiantly worth it love 3 in one products ! Noticed it lasts on my cheeks all day without having to set used right by by contour used a heavier hand so u can see xox
Priya K.
Singapore
The Nudies All Over Face Colors are a colored balm on one end and a soft, dense brush on the other end to blend it out. The products blend equally well with fingers and the brush. When I think of stick products, I still sometimes expect a thick, stiff formula, but these melt so easily into the skin and feel quite thin and weightless. They blend out effortlessly without going patchy or disappearing into nothing, and they're easy to either build up or sheer out.

They're able to go anywhere - eyes, lips, or cheeks - and it looks flattering on all three! Looks perfect for creating a monochrome look that I looove!

Big thumbs up 👍
Naenyuki G.
Santa Ana , CA
Is this a blush? Or contour stick?
Natalie M.
Does anyone find this product to be sticky? I swatched Illuminaughty and found it to be extremely sticky, but wanted to know how the matte ones hold up
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
jelly ann c.
Calgary, AB
Is the brush works well?
Ja'Mel C.
Mount Clemens
Nice packaging. Is this concealer as well ?

Amazon