BY NUDESTIX

Hot off the runway, and paired with high fashion or bohemian chic, NUDIES color stix are dual ended with soft color balm on one side and a blending brush on the other end for application convenience. Just draw directly on skin, dab softly with fingers or stipple nude color with brush provided. A custom, made in Korea all-over face color that softly kisses the skin with a matte or dewy, lightweight and luxurious formula for a fresh, natural, youthful ‘no-makeup makeup’ look.

The softest, matte, monochromatic nude color for the eyes, cheeks and lips.

This product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin, and it is preservative free.

• Vegan
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Gluten-free
  • Cruelty-free
  • Fragrance free

Ingredients: DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, KAOLIN, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-TBUTYLHYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499)]

Usage:

STEP 1: Swipe NUDIES All-Over Face Color on eyes, cheeks and lips.

STEP 2: Blend with blending brush or fingers.

STEP 3: Take a selfie and tag @nudestix.

Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
Nudestix is a great brand and this is a great product. Who doesn't love a good multistick? The one I got is a nice light pink which is great anywhere you decide to use it - lips, cheeks, or eyes. Highly blendable and very pigmented depending on how you use it. It's dual ended with a blending brush on one end too! Highly recommend
Heather W.
Albany, NY
Review for: Deep Maple (brown nude) more...
This deep brown Maple gives the most amazing sun kissed look! I swipe it across my cheeks and on the bridge of my nose so a soft sun burnt effect and I'm obsessed! I pair it with abh brow pencil I'm soft brown for some faux freckles to complete the look! Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
Jocelyn C.
Love this so much!!!! Everything I was looking for it was perfect on my skin tone, got it at ulta and it wasn't that much money and the brush came in a super cute box, I would def recommend but definitely need to have the right skin tone!!
Mai T.
One of the best product I've tried this year and would purchase again. I love the color, it's the perfect pinky nude in my opinion. I use it on my lips, cheeks, and as eyeshadows. Love how there's a brush one the other end, I don't have to use a different brush to blend it on my cheeks.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great stick blush. The only problem is that there's a Maybelline blush stick and it works just as well for like seven dollars. I got mine at Sephora and it is not very pigmented but it still has a little bit of color. I would recommend this to somebody who is a beginner at make up.
Lauren K.
My absolute favorite bronzer, this stuff blends into the skin like butter! Absolute perfection and does not cause any irritation on my skin. The color goes on even and has amazing payoff without being too intense.
Tifany Q.
Review for: Naughty N Spice (dusty rose nude) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! I wear it every single day on top of the Tarte Amazonian BB Tint, and it pairs so well together. This stick goes a long way, and is super lightweight! It's also very pigmented and gives it a glowy-sheer finish. Would recommend this to anyone!
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Bare Back (cool nude), Naughty N Spice (dusty rose nude) more...
This product is amazing! It's a multitasker so you can apply it either on your lips, eyes or cheeks. It blends so easily and last all day. It doesn't move at all. It has a brush but I prefer to use my hands. Very convenient and great to take along in your purse.
Amanda N.
Love the concept. I would love to see how this looks on my skin if it works. Never seen anything like it. I love something to put on and easy to put on in the morning. Would like to see if lasts as long as regular coverage makeup. Next on my list to get.
Karina C.
chicago
Ja'Mel C.
Mount Clemens
Nice packaging. Is this concealer as well ?
jelly ann c.
Calgary, AB
Is the brush works well?
Naenyuki G.
Orange, CA
Is this a blush? Or contour stick?
Kathy B.
Do you guys recommend? I really want it
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
I would love ❤ to try this nude stick but is it a foundation anyone know?

Sephora