BY NUDESTIX

Hot off the runway, and paired with high fashion or bohemian chic, NUDIES color stix are dual ended with soft color balm on one side and a blending brush on the other end for application convenience. Just draw directly on skin, dab softly with fingers or stipple nude color with brush provided. A custom, made in Korea all-over face color that softly kisses the skin with a matte or dewy, lightweight and luxurious formula for a fresh, natural, youthful ‘no-makeup makeup’ look.

The softest, matte, monochromatic nude color for the eyes, cheeks and lips.

This product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin, and it is preservative free.

• Vegan
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Gluten-free
  • Cruelty-free
  • Fragrance free

Ingredients: DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, KAOLIN, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-TBUTYLHYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499)]

Usage:

STEP 1: Swipe NUDIES All-Over Face Color on eyes, cheeks and lips.

STEP 2: Blend with blending brush or fingers.

STEP 3: Take a selfie and tag @nudestix.

Bonnie A.
Get it you love it. Long wareing. Soft matte finish. Very nice soft feeling. Im more of the matte than shimmering. Love the way it feels on. I will tell my friends and family about this. Love the color. Matches great.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stick foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I was really skeptical on purchasing this but I'm happy I did it worked amazing I love how my face looked it was worth the money for me I recommend buying this to anyone...I even got my sister using it and they loved it except for one lol it blended nicely
Katey S.
You can tell if you're not gonna get it back lol I love him too much but he doesn't like me too much he doesn't like it too lol I don't wanna do anything to get me mad I can't get it back lol I don't think I know what it
Rafaela L.
Everett, MA
Thank you!! One of the brands that never disappoint me every day I have to try different things and this was one of the best product, excellent quality, good price! not to mention the durability that is amazing. I'm proudly satisfied!!
Cristina A.
Great product!! I loved it, it was great for my skin, the brush is soft and the color adapted perfectly, you can have it in your purse for every ocation.
Danielle C.
Logan, UT
Review for: BONDI BAE more...
Love the packaging of these nudies all over face colors. So easy to use. The formula is beautiful! The color is nice and warm for a sun kissed bronze.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This all over face color is great. It goes on so smooth and beautiful and I love how the end product is. So beautiful and worth it. Quality is great.
Ashley N.
Monroe, NC
I'd you like cream blush this is the best one out there. I also love the versatility of this product. It can be used as a blush, eye, or lip product
Jessica W.
Kingsland, GA
Review for: NAUGHTY N' SPICE more...
This stuff is great. I am in love with the design. It's super pigmented and I love that it had a brush on the other end. They come in cute tins too.
Ja'Mel C.
Mount Clemens
Nice packaging. Is this concealer as well ?
jelly ann c.
Calgary, AB
Is the brush works well?
Naenyuki G.
Orange, CA
Is this a blush? Or contour stick?
Kathy B.
Do you guys recommend? I really want it
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
I would love ❤ to try this nude stick but is it a foundation anyone know?

Sephora