BY NUDESTIX

Hot off the runway, and paired with high fashion or bohemian chic, NUDIES color stix are dual ended with soft color balm on one side and a blending brush on the other end for application convenience. Just draw directly on skin, dab softly with fingers or stipple nude color with brush provided. A custom, made in Korea all-over face color that softly kisses the skin with a matte or dewy, lightweight and luxurious formula for a fresh, natural, youthful ‘no-makeup makeup’ look.

The softest, matte, monochromatic nude color for the eyes, cheeks and lips.

This product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin, and it is preservative free.

• Vegan
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Gluten-free
  • Cruelty-free
  • Fragrance free

Ingredients: DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, KAOLIN, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-TBUTYLHYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499)]

Usage:

STEP 1: Swipe NUDIES All-Over Face Color on eyes, cheeks and lips.

STEP 2: Blend with blending brush or fingers.

STEP 3: Take a selfie and tag @nudestix.

Crystal K.
Brea, CA
i got this in the mary phillips jetsetter palette set and i absolutely love this product! It is very creamy easy to blend and very buildable. I really like this shade, it's a peachy nude and gives a really nice glow. I don't like the brush on the other side and i prefer using my fingers. i know that the brush twists off so that you can wash it which is super awesome. It's such an easy product to use and can be used on the cheeks or eyes! I highly recommend!
Kirin K.
Phoenix
Review for: BONDI BAE more...
What great cream bronzer! I heard about the nudestix brand through a youtuber (who like me loves a glowy look) who was raving about the stick highlighters. So after her hearing her rave about them I decided to pick them up and also fell inlove with them. So I started looking through more of their brand and decided to pick up and try this. This bronzer is so creamy and smooth that it doesn’t drag on the skin and it’s super easy to blend out. It also isn’t matte so it gives you a natural sunkissed glow! Gorgeous product!
Breann T.
Review for: IN THE NUDE more...
Love this all over nudie stick for an all over flush of natural color. I’ve used it on my cheeks and it lets my makeup stay dewy and it blends so well. NUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color Matte is the perfect color for blush and lips. I haven’t used it on the eyes yet, but I’m sure the creamy formula would be easy to blend.
Katie B.
This has to be my new favorite beauty product! The color (in the nude) is a perfect pop of subtle color to the cheeks that brighten your whole face instantly. And it is extremely easy to use! It has a built in brush at the end that is a lifesaver for a girl on the go. Not to mention you can use it for your eyes and you lips, it’s seriously that good! ❤️❤️❤️
Breann T.
My intention in purchasing this stick was for a natural contour on the days that I didn’t want to put much makeup on, but I wanted a little bit of natural looking, all day wear bronzing and contouring. It’s really creamy and gives you some time to blend. It comes only in a stick form. It blends the best with a synthetic brush first and then go over it with a sponge. I first saw this product from sssamantha and I didn’t want to get it at first because I was so wary of the price, but to this day, I LOVE THIS product!! I just wish there was more product in the container.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Review for: BONDI BAE more...
I have found my new contour stick. This is the perfect shade of brown for my yellow olive skin. When this is blended out, it is so soft and natural, like no other product I have tried. I would have given this 5 stars but the product broke at the base of the tube after only a couple of uses. I can still use it, I just have to push it in before I try to use it
Diaraye D.
I really love nudestix. This stix is very portable and is multi use. I like Deep Maple on my medium dark skin. It blends beautifully. It’s also very pigmented so a little goes a long way! I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for an easy to-go blush stick
Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
Review for: IN THE NUDE more...
I like this product, I received a deluxe sample in an ipsy bag and it's pigmented, goes on smoothly and is easy to blend. This is a matte product and therefore it does look dry on my lips due to my super dry skin so I have to pair it with a gloss or use an emollient chap stick before applying.
Breanna H.
I bought this in Bondi Bae and ended up returning it. I really wanted to get into cream bronzer but this was way too orange for me. I didn’t like how it sat on my skin and turned my foundation and blush orange. I’ve seen it look great on people, but it just didn’t work for me. Plus I think $30 is way too expensive for this, especially since one side of it is a weird brush that I would never use. Same with the tin it comes in.. I’m not trying to pay extra for that packaging!
Chelle C.
Battle Ground
I have Nudestix Nudies All over Face Color Matte in In the Nude. It is the perfect peachy nude for adding color all over the face! I add it to my cheeks, forehead, and even as a base color for my eyelids! I will be buying more colors!
Naenyuki G.
Orange, CA
Is this a blush? Or contour stick?
Natalie M.
Does anyone find this product to be sticky? I swatched Illuminaughty and found it to be extremely sticky, but wanted to know how the matte ones hold up
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
jelly ann c.
Calgary, AB
Is the brush works well?
Ja'Mel C.
Mount Clemens
Nice packaging. Is this concealer as well ?

Amazon