NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Candice R.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Malèk M.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Joann M.

BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition lip and cheek set with three coveted lip pencils: the Lip + Cheek Pencil, Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil, and Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in three neutral shades. These three double-duty lip pencils provide three different lip textures and lip looks that you can take anywhere. The Lip + Cheek Pencil is an all-in-one, super-creamy, soft lip liner, lip color, and cheek cream. Glide it on your lips and cheeks to add a soft and subtle, natural tint. Infused with moisturizing shea butter and vitamin E and peptides to create a youthful plump look, these sassy, touch n'go makeup sticks are perfect wearing from day to night. Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil 's all-in-one pencil is a soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush. Its ultra-long-wearing formula is waterproof, smudge-proof, and non-feathering. It delivers an intense pigment load and color for maximum, smooth coverage. The innovative, Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm creates gorgeous, lasting shine with great color payoff and a sheen that isn't glossy or sticky. Enriched with plant-based moisturizers, it keeps lips soft, protected, and cushiony. This set contains: - 0.088 oz Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Belle - 0.088 oz Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in Pulse - 0.088 oz Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic - Black case - Mirror - Pencil sharpener It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "This three-piece mini lip kit is all you need for that perfectly nude lip. Choose a texture that matches your mood or layer one over the other! We love when the same color is used on the lip and cheek for perfect harmony to create the perfect NUDESTIX face. Go Nude, But Better. ;)" Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX models. see more...

Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
Every time NUDESTIX does a bundle set my mom buys them and I steal them lol. They go on so smooth and pigmented but they tend to not last that long. I tend to have more longevity with NARS lip pencils and they are roughly the same price, which is why I don’t give them 5 stars.
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love these multitaskers! Perfect lip color that doubles as a cream bronzer/contour stick. Have gotten a couple of these in my Sephora Play! boxes and they never disappoint. Keep one in my bag at all times!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Like the colors, how easy it is to apply, and the creaminess of product. I really liked it but does not last long on lips. But you can travel with this and easily reapply.
Caitlin S.
Lewisville, PA
I. Love. These. They are amazing and long lasting. I love neutrals so these are right up my alley. I got mine from Ulta. They are a bit pricey but totally worth it. They are versatile and can be used daily for any look.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I've always wanted to try this brand since I've heard good things. They are so creamy and pigmented! The nude colors look great on my light-beige skin tone,too. They only last a few hours, but can easily be reapplied. I love that this set has a cute mirror inside the tin case and a small tube sharpener!
member-01e38704d
These are my favorite lipsticks. I love them so much and I use them all the time. They are so easy to apply and have great pigment. I’d recommend these to anyone.
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
Honestly the formula was just too creamy and not for me. But what didn’t work for me, may work for you. Some of these things are just a personal preference.
Tammy B.
['Olton ', ''], TX
These mini lipsticks are amazing. All three colors last all day and hardly wear off. I bought this product at Sephora and it is worth the price. I will be buying the full products of these colors once these run out.
Ashley B.
Olive branch , MS
I love these. Such pretty colors and I love the formula. It isn’t long lasting, but just pretty and feels good.
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
The formula of these pencils feel really nice and creamy. It does make my lips feel uncomfortable at times, but that’s only because I have sensitive lips!
Allison W.
Vancouver, BC
My tone is a bit olive and yellow, would these shades still work for my skin tone?
Michelle V.
Montreal
Which of the three product piles more for a brown skin??