NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Candice R.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Malèk M.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Joann M.

BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition lip and cheek set with three coveted lip pencils: the Lip + Cheek Pencil, Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil, and Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in three neutral shades. These three double-duty lip pencils provide three different lip textures and lip looks that you can take anywhere. The Lip + Cheek Pencil is an all-in-one, super-creamy, soft lip liner, lip color, and cheek cream. Glide it on your lips and cheeks to add a soft and subtle, natural tint. Infused with moisturizing shea butter and vitamin E and peptides to create a youthful plump look, these sassy, touch n'go makeup sticks are perfect wearing from day to night. Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil 's all-in-one pencil is a soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush. Its ultra-long-wearing formula is waterproof, smudge-proof, and non-feathering. It delivers an intense pigment load and color for maximum, smooth coverage. The innovative, Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm creates gorgeous, lasting shine with great color payoff and a sheen that isn't glossy or sticky. Enriched with plant-based moisturizers, it keeps lips soft, protected, and cushiony. This set contains: - 0.088 oz Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Belle - 0.088 oz Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in Pulse - 0.088 oz Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic - Black case - Mirror - Pencil sharpener It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "This three-piece mini lip kit is all you need for that perfectly nude lip. Choose a texture that matches your mood or layer one over the other! We love when the same color is used on the lip and cheek for perfect harmony to create the perfect NUDESTIX face. Go Nude, But Better. ;)" Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX models. see more...

Lilly P.
Pineville, NC
I only have this of NudeStix but the lipsticks are so creamy but not too glossy. I'm more of a matte gal but these lipsticks are stunning. Also they smell amazing!!!!
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
This is a product I've always wanted to try. And I love it. This is a set of nudes which is perfect for me. This formula lasts all day and it wears beautifully. Love
Shannie D.
I was really excited to try these out since I’ve seen them all over social media. They don’t sit quite well on my lips, but they go pretty nice in my cheeks and eyelids.
Candice R.
I just got this set and I'm blown away. I can't stand drying lip products and these are matte without drying or flaking on me. They aren't completely transfer proof but they also have great staying power. They are super creamy and the shape means you don't need a lip liner. I'm a huge fan! NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Nudestix Nude Lipset is great! The nudes are very wearable and flattering. I love that these lipsticks are in the form of a crayon. They glide on my lips and feels very smoothing! I do wish that the color lasted longer than it did during the day but I still loved this set!
Muse R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great sampler if you just want to try their lipsticks. I think it's a great value because the sampler pack gives you the matte, gel, and cream formulas, and they last a while. I would buy this brand again!
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
This is a beautiful set! The colors are gorgeous and wearable, while still being unique from anything else I have in my collection. I love the formulas, especially the matte and gel ones. I also love that it comes with a sharpener!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my favorite nudestick kit, as it has three neutral nudes from lighter to darker shades. Pulse is my favorite nude as it just matches my complexion perfect, a little darker, but brightens and adds a pop to whatever makeup look I am wearing. The icing on the cake! Love the value sets to try different colors.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
Love these lip pencils. Exfoliating is an ABSOLUTE must, but after that they apply beautifully. I was worried about eating my Italian dressing and then homemade pasta, but they stayed on - not even affected. I swear, these are magical. The only drawback is the fact that they are really REALLY drying.
Stephanie T.
Galion
I gifted these to a friend and she loved them so much she went online and ordered more. They are creamy and moisturizing yet don’t slip around. They give just the right amount of color without being overdone. She likes that she can reapply without worrying. Carrying tin and sharpener they come with are adorable.
Mia D.
Glen Ridge
Would you recommend this product? Cause I’m in l be with the colours ✨😍😍
Allison W.
Vancouver, BC
My tone is a bit olive and yellow, would these shades still work for my skin tone?
Michelle V.
Montreal
Which of the three product piles more for a brown skin??