NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Joann M.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Malèk M.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Candice R.

BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition lip and cheek set with three coveted lip pencils: the Lip + Cheek Pencil, Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil, and Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in three neutral shades. These three double-duty lip pencils provide three different lip textures and lip looks that you can take anywhere. The Lip + Cheek Pencil is an all-in-one, super-creamy, soft lip liner, lip color, and cheek cream. Glide it on your lips and cheeks to add a soft and subtle, natural tint. Infused with moisturizing shea butter and vitamin E and peptides to create a youthful plump look, these sassy, touch n'go makeup sticks are perfect wearing from day to night. Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil 's all-in-one pencil is a soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush. Its ultra-long-wearing formula is waterproof, smudge-proof, and non-feathering. It delivers an intense pigment load and color for maximum, smooth coverage. The innovative, Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm creates gorgeous, lasting shine with great color payoff and a sheen that isn't glossy or sticky. Enriched with plant-based moisturizers, it keeps lips soft, protected, and cushiony. This set contains: - 0.088 oz Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Belle - 0.088 oz Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in Pulse - 0.088 oz Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic - Black case - Mirror - Pencil sharpener It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "This three-piece mini lip kit is all you need for that perfectly nude lip. Choose a texture that matches your mood or layer one over the other! We love when the same color is used on the lip and cheek for perfect harmony to create the perfect NUDESTIX face. Go Nude, But Better. ;)" Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX models. see more...

Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Like the colors, how easy it is to apply, and the creaminess of product. I really liked it but does not last long on lips. But you can travel with this and easily reapply.
member-01e38704d
These are my favorite lipsticks. I love them so much and I use them all the time. They are so easy to apply and have great pigment. I’d recommend these to anyone.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I've always wanted to try this brand since I've heard good things. They are so creamy and pigmented! The nude colors look great on my light-beige skin tone,too. They only last a few hours, but can easily be reapplied. I love that this set has a cute mirror inside the tin case and a small tube sharpener!
Britnee J.
This set is a steal. My best friend first purchase some at Sephora and I was giving her the side eye. However, once she applied and showed me how great they looked on her chocolate skin I was sold. I am a bit disappointed that it's not sold out on Sephora's website when I last checked. I would recommend as these are easy to carry around and the tin case has a built in mirror.
Muse R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great sampler if you just want to try their lipsticks. I think it's a great value because the sampler pack gives you the matte, gel, and cream formulas, and they last a while. I would buy this brand again!
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
This is a beautiful set! The colors are gorgeous and wearable, while still being unique from anything else I have in my collection. I love the formulas, especially the matte and gel ones. I also love that it comes with a sharpener!
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love these multitaskers! Perfect lip color that doubles as a cream bronzer/contour stick. Have gotten a couple of these in my Sephora Play! boxes and they never disappoint. Keep one in my bag at all times!
Caitlin S.
Lewisville, PA
I. Love. These. They are amazing and long lasting. I love neutrals so these are right up my alley. I got mine from Ulta. They are a bit pricey but totally worth it. They are versatile and can be used daily for any look.
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
These mini lipsticks are amazing. All three colors last all day and hardly wear off. I bought this product at Sephora and it is worth the price. I will be buying the full products of these colors once these run out.
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
Honestly the formula was just too creamy and not for me. But what didn’t work for me, may work for you. Some of these things are just a personal preference.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Allison W.
Vancouver, BC
My tone is a bit olive and yellow, would these shades still work for my skin tone?
Michelle V.
Montreal
Which of the three product piles more for a brown skin??