NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Candice R.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Malèk M.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Joann M.

BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition lip and cheek set with three coveted lip pencils: the Lip + Cheek Pencil, Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil, and Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in three neutral shades. These three double-duty lip pencils provide three different lip textures and lip looks that you can take anywhere. The Lip + Cheek Pencil is an all-in-one, super-creamy, soft lip liner, lip color, and cheek cream. Glide it on your lips and cheeks to add a soft and subtle, natural tint. Infused with moisturizing shea butter and vitamin E and peptides to create a youthful plump look, these sassy, touch n'go makeup sticks are perfect wearing from day to night. Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil 's all-in-one pencil is a soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush. Its ultra-long-wearing formula is waterproof, smudge-proof, and non-feathering. It delivers an intense pigment load and color for maximum, smooth coverage. The innovative, Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm creates gorgeous, lasting shine with great color payoff and a sheen that isn't glossy or sticky. Enriched with plant-based moisturizers, it keeps lips soft, protected, and cushiony. This set contains: - 0.088 oz Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Belle - 0.088 oz Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in Pulse - 0.088 oz Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic - Black case - Mirror - Pencil sharpener It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "This three-piece mini lip kit is all you need for that perfectly nude lip. Choose a texture that matches your mood or layer one over the other! We love when the same color is used on the lip and cheek for perfect harmony to create the perfect NUDESTIX face. Go Nude, But Better. ;)" Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX models. see more...

Jodi K.
Oakwood, OH
I think the colors in here are really nice, except that two of them are pretty close to each other. I like each of the formulas as lipsticks, not convinced that they work well as face color yet. Want to give these more trial in my daily wear. They are a bit drying on my lips throughout the day.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
This is a cute set and I love the packaging. There is a mirror in the tin and you get a sharpener. You get a nice variety of shades. The formula is a little gritty but they are pretty long lasting. I love the shades and like them I just don't wear them much because of the gritty texture.
Lindsey W.
Menasha, WI
I really like the nudestix brand. The colors are very complementary and I like that the stix can be used for multipurpose. I think the product is great and the price point is affordable as well so I will be repurchasing.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
I followed the brand on Instagram and saw Mac Daddy using the products and loved how they looked. I was in Sephora one day and saw them on display and tried it on in the store and bought it right away. Ever since then I have never used another lipstick. These are the most comfortable and beautiful lipsticks. The matte formula is comfortable and it dries down completely and still doesn’t make your lips feel dry. I wear these constantly and I usually hate lipsticks.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Amazing colors are included. This lipstick is well worth the money that you pay. It’s so easy to put on, and lasts for a long time. The color never fills on your lips one thing I did notice is it tends to dry out the lips, but I just add a simple moisturizer to it to help it.
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
Such a cute little set. I was surprised at how well I loved this little set. I’m a big fan of liquid lipstick bc you don’t really have to reapply but for this brand the lipsticks didn’t wear off asap and sat comfortably on my lips. I will defiantly buy more in the future!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
NUDESTIX #NudeLipKit 3 piece mini set Belle is and amazing set of nudes! They’re matte, you get 3 shades, that are all beautiful, smooth, and easy to wear! I love a good nude lip color but with this kit, you get 3 different shades of nude!
Erika E.
These were a great buy from Sephora!
I was a bit skeptical at first because the price was such a steal,but I was pleasantly surprised!
I have olive skin with yellow undertones and these look lovely!
I would definitely recommend!
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
I love this set. I have medium-tan skin with olive undertones. All these shades wore beautifully on me. Pulse was my favorite. They were all long-wearing. The value of these minis were fantastic. Highly recommend.
Maci B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I initially bought this as gift for one of my friends but I was so obsessed with how it look on her I decided to buy it for myself too!
Great smooth finish not quite food proof but with it!
Mia D.
Glen Ridge
Would you recommend this product? Cause I’m in l be with the colours ✨😍😍
Allison W.
Vancouver, BC
My tone is a bit olive and yellow, would these shades still work for my skin tone?
Michelle V.
Montreal
Which of the three product piles more for a brown skin??