NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Joann M.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Malèk M.NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz uploaded by Candice R.

BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition lip and cheek set with three coveted lip pencils: the Lip + Cheek Pencil, Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil, and Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in three neutral shades. These three double-duty lip pencils provide three different lip textures and lip looks that you can take anywhere. The Lip + Cheek Pencil is an all-in-one, super-creamy, soft lip liner, lip color, and cheek cream. Glide it on your lips and cheeks to add a soft and subtle, natural tint. Infused with moisturizing shea butter and vitamin E and peptides to create a youthful plump look, these sassy, touch n'go makeup sticks are perfect wearing from day to night. Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil 's all-in-one pencil is a soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush. Its ultra-long-wearing formula is waterproof, smudge-proof, and non-feathering. It delivers an intense pigment load and color for maximum, smooth coverage. The innovative, Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm creates gorgeous, lasting shine with great color payoff and a sheen that isn't glossy or sticky. Enriched with plant-based moisturizers, it keeps lips soft, protected, and cushiony. This set contains: - 0.088 oz Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Belle - 0.088 oz Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in Pulse - 0.088 oz Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic - Black case - Mirror - Pencil sharpener It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "This three-piece mini lip kit is all you need for that perfectly nude lip. Choose a texture that matches your mood or layer one over the other! We love when the same color is used on the lip and cheek for perfect harmony to create the perfect NUDESTIX face. Go Nude, But Better. ;)" Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX models. see more...

Stephanie T.
Galion
I gifted these to a friend and she loved them so much she went online and ordered more. They are creamy and moisturizing yet don’t slip around. They give just the right amount of color without being overdone. She likes that she can reapply without worrying. Carrying tin and sharpener they come with are adorable.
Jodi K.
Oakwood, OH
I think the colors in here are really nice, except that two of them are pretty close to each other. I like each of the formulas as lipsticks, not convinced that they work well as face color yet. Want to give these more trial in my daily wear. They are a bit drying on my lips throughout the day.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Amazing colors are included. This lipstick is well worth the money that you pay. It’s so easy to put on, and lasts for a long time. The color never fills on your lips one thing I did notice is it tends to dry out the lips, but I just add a simple moisturizer to it to help it.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Nudestix Nude Lipset is great! The nudes are very wearable and flattering. I love that these lipsticks are in the form of a crayon. They glide on my lips and feels very smoothing! I do wish that the color lasted longer than it did during the day but I still loved this set!
Candice R.
I just got this set and I'm blown away. I can't stand drying lip products and these are matte without drying or flaking on me. They aren't completely transfer proof but they also have great staying power. They are super creamy and the shape means you don't need a lip liner. I'm a huge fan! NUDESTIX #NUDELIPKIT 3 PIECE MINI SET Belle (matte plum nude)/ Pulse (gel plum nude)/ Mystic (cream plum nude) 3 x 0.088 oz
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
This is a cute set and I love the packaging. There is a mirror in the tin and you get a sharpener. You get a nice variety of shades. The formula is a little gritty but they are pretty long lasting. I love the shades and like them I just don't wear them much because of the gritty texture.
Erika E.
These were a great buy from Sephora!
I was a bit skeptical at first because the price was such a steal,but I was pleasantly surprised!
I have olive skin with yellow undertones and these look lovely!
I would definitely recommend!
Maci B.
Houston
I initially bought this as gift for one of my friends but I was so obsessed with how it look on her I decided to buy it for myself too!
Great smooth finish not quite food proof but with it!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my favorite nudestick kit, as it has three neutral nudes from lighter to darker shades. Pulse is my favorite nude as it just matches my complexion perfect, a little darker, but brightens and adds a pop to whatever makeup look I am wearing. The icing on the cake! Love the value sets to try different colors.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I've always wanted to try this brand since I've heard good things. They are so creamy and pigmented! The nude colors look great on my light-beige skin tone,too. They only last a few hours, but can easily be reapplied. I love that this set has a cute mirror inside the tin case and a small tube sharpener!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Allison W.
Vancouver, BC
My tone is a bit olive and yellow, would these shades still work for my skin tone?
Michelle V.
Montreal
Which of the three product piles more for a brown skin??