MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowNUDESTIX
Nude(art)ist Magnetic Eye Box Set

NUDESTIX Nude(art)ist Magnetic Eye Box Set

by NUDESTIX

An eye kit with six, long-wearing, waterproof, and smudge-proof, magnetic matte and radiant eye colors in neutral shades. This set has everything you need to go from day to evening. NUDESTIX introduces the Nude(Art)ist Box, the perfect eye kit with a new nude eye color for every mood, and it contains all that you need to prime, shade, highlight, and line your eyes. Take your look from the boardroom to the boardwalk with long-lasting, intense color in the ultra-long-wearing Magnetic Eye Color range. Each smooth, easy-to-blend Magnetic Eye Color is a three-in-one shadow, liner, and primer that is long-wearing, waterproof, and transfer-proof for all-day wear even on oily lids. Mix and match the perfect nude or smoky eye look using the six universal shades in this set. This set contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g Magnetic Luminous Eye Color in Angel (rose gold), Lilith (champagne), Twilight (gray beige) - 3 x 0.10 oz/ 2.8 g Magnetic Matte Eye Color in Army (olive brown), Putty (neutral beige), Taupe (neutral brown) - Sharpener It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "If you have oily lids like me! you'll love the way the magnetic eye color never creases, fades, smudges, or budges! So use a really good eye makeup remover to gently wipe your eyes clean at night" Ally Frankel, Co-founder and Chief Inspiration Officer With a quick-drying formula, these easy-to-use makeup sticks are ophthalmologist tested for sensitive eyes and safe for use on the water line. They are not tested on animals and are vegan and free of preservatives and gluten.

What’s the best nudestix eyeshadow color for a neutral skin-tone eye “no makeup” look..... if you have light skin?
Is this any good ? I want to try it but not sure what colours here look good on hazel eyes. #nudestix
I’ve been really wanting to try these, u absolutely love everything I’ve gotten from nudestix so far. Was wondering how everyone felt about these and how well they worked?
Start your review of NUDESTIX Nude(art)ist Magnetic Eye Box Set!
Product Highlights
...there's three mattes and 3 shimmers, colors blend well together. They're long lasting and works well for light skin tones. in reviews
Alli S.
kitchener
NUDESTIX Nude(art)ist Magnetic Eye Box Set uploaded by Alli S.
The easiest 2 minute eye in the league. I use these stix 360 degrees around the eye and then pat a shadow in the center! The staying power with these shadow stix is insane and I do not have to worry about fading or smudging. I used Rose Gold all over and then tapped an orange shimmer shadow on top 🙌🏻
salome G.
New Castle, DE
oh,i really love and used everyday and i recommend everything,all my friends ❤️ [product:nudestix-nude(art)ist-magnetic-eye-box-set] 💜🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased these last Christmas during Sephora’s sale and so love them. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and have a creamy, easy to apply texture. I use these mostly on my eyes, and use the shimmery shades on my lips as well for a little Cupid’s bow glow.
Lauren H.
Hattiesburg
I am giving 4 stars because I have not actually tried the box set. HOWEVER , I have tried the one which matches my skin tone. It is great and right now my favorite concealer. For a stick concealer it is actually quite creamy. It doesn't crease or leave any cakey lines. It blends very nicely and is long lasting. I just ordered my 2nd one .
member-b21991
The nude eye box sticks give the best pop of colour also looks good on all different skin tons.
Maria M.
very good quality excellent durability has good lighting in the eye bring nude colors
Desire L.
QUIERO PROBARLO ME PARECE MUY INTERESANTE YA QUE LO PODRÍA UTILIZAR EN MI NUEVO EMPRENDIMIEMTO COMO MAQUILLADORA.
Rose P.
Sun Valley, CA
I think these are great. I don’t like spending too much time on makeup so these are a life saver and easy application helps me finish quicker. Great colors and such a nice variety too. Love the case it comes with.
Brittany K.
Marlton, NJ
Beautiful colors in this set! My one complaint is they dry out quickly if you don’t put the lid on the pencil super tightly! Other than that they blend easily and are very pigmented!
Jen N.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite things to have in my kit! Beautiful formula and nice dry down. Colors are gorg and creates a super quick look!