BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition set containing six custom created Magnetic Matte Lip shades by leading beauty and lifestyle social media gurus. What does: The Creator's Palette features lip pencils in Nudestix's ultra-hip Magnetic Matte Lip Color formula. Each was hand blended by leading beauty and lifestyle social media gurus in custom shades that reflect their personal style: @ssssamanthaa, @iamkareno, @lynettecenee, @saythelees, @cydbee, and @makeupbydg. This kit is all that you need to flaunt a perfect lip look. The formula lasts like a tattoo with lightweight pigments that wear like a liquid lipstick, yet are easy to apply like a pencil. The multitasking three-in-one formula is a lip stain, lip color, and lip liner in one. It's extra long-wearing, extra kiss-proof, extra transfer-proof, and extra pigmented for those looking for maximum lip performance and color intensity. This set contains: - 6 x 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g Magnetic Matte Lip Colors in Freckle, Baby K, Sonoran, Go Girl, Joyce, Montaigne - Nude(art)ist Tin - Jumbo pencil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Tip: Prime lips first for smooth application This product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin. It is preservative-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free and is not tested on animals. "We personally selected each one of these babes because they embody the ultimate Nudestix #Babeboss; inspiring confidence, celebrating success, and embracing their unique self!" Ally & Taylor Frankel, Co-Founders of Nudestix "I wanted to create Freckle to suit a larger range of skin tones - something dramatic and grungy on fairer skin, and a gorgeous everyday color for deeper skin tones. This shade is in my absolute favorite matte formula, something creamy and easy to apply that isn't overly drying, but has insane staying power." @ssssamanthaa, Beauty Influencer "Go Girl represents feeling confident in yourself, taking your power back, and letting your natural beauty take center stage." @say see more...

Buy on ULTA
wendy a.
Great for a prom look i love all of the shades they just look so bold plus the packaging is great
Lexi E.
Waterloo , IA
Love love love these lipsticks! They are so long lasting easy to apply and look so beautiful.
Ashley T.
The colors are so pretty and I would love to try it all and show the colors off to my friends
Gabriela A.
Rego Park , NY
Nice variety!! Great tones for daily use! Nice packaging easy to use very long lasting
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this set and Nudestix lip products! They tend to be more forgiving than other matte lipstick products, perhaps a bit more creamier. I love this particular set because it comes with a range of nude colors but none are alike in no way. It is quite a nice selection of everyday colors. I also love the packaging because it’s very convenient just to throw in your bag and it comes with a sharpener for convenience.
Arra M.
Toronto, ON
I really tried to love this product as I love their concept. But I don’t know what it is, but this formula burns my lips soooo bad! It’s so uncomfortable that I have to take it off the second I swipe it on my lips. Maybe it’s just me, that I’m allergic to whatever ingredients they used? I kept it and use it on my cheeks and eyes instead.
S M.
Not a fan of the NUDESTIX Nude(art)ist Box Creator's Palette . The formula is pretty dry and settles into my lips to accentuate the lines, which looks hideous. The lighter shades in particular are patchy and lift up on themselves when I try to go over them, and on my skintone in particular the two lighter shades (sonoran, montaigne) look the same.
sydney g.
Been loving this set since I picked it up a couple months ago at sephora. The colours are all very neutral and wearable for everyday. The formula comes out matte but still creamy, one layer and these are opaque! Amazing quality.
malak t.
I did not try this product so i can give my own opinnion but from youtube and ig reviews it seems like its a really good product so i would really try it to be able to review it in all shades i like the nude colors
Megan K.
Spruce Grove , AB
Great colour range of very wearable shades. I find these a tad bit drying (I have extremely dry skin so most people will feel nothing) but you can put a lip topper/gloss on top to help. Love that it give 3 options on how to wear these as I wouldn't have thought of all 3 ways on my own. Already really great value as this gives you full sized product and not sample/delux sized as I thought they would be.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
What's the brand and where do I buy it?
Sarah P.
I know these are lip products but can you wear these on the eyes as well??
Willow C.
Flesherton
Do Matte lipsticks actually work?
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Yes !! I want!!! But are they too similar to each other?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?