BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition set containing six custom created Magnetic Matte Lip shades by leading beauty and lifestyle social media gurus. What does: The Creator's Palette features lip pencils in Nudestix's ultra-hip Magnetic Matte Lip Color formula. Each was hand blended by leading beauty and lifestyle social media gurus in custom shades that reflect their personal style: @ssssamanthaa, @iamkareno, @lynettecenee, @saythelees, @cydbee, and @makeupbydg. This kit is all that you need to flaunt a perfect lip look. The formula lasts like a tattoo with lightweight pigments that wear like a liquid lipstick, yet are easy to apply like a pencil. The multitasking three-in-one formula is a lip stain, lip color, and lip liner in one. It's extra long-wearing, extra kiss-proof, extra transfer-proof, and extra pigmented for those looking for maximum lip performance and color intensity. This set contains: - 6 x 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g Magnetic Matte Lip Colors in Freckle, Baby K, Sonoran, Go Girl, Joyce, Montaigne - Nude(art)ist Tin - Jumbo pencil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Tip: Prime lips first for smooth application This product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin. It is preservative-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free and is not tested on animals. "We personally selected each one of these babes because they embody the ultimate Nudestix #Babeboss; inspiring confidence, celebrating success, and embracing their unique self!" Ally & Taylor Frankel, Co-Founders of Nudestix "I wanted to create Freckle to suit a larger range of skin tones - something dramatic and grungy on fairer skin, and a gorgeous everyday color for deeper skin tones. This shade is in my absolute favorite matte formula, something creamy and easy to apply that isn't overly drying, but has insane staying power." @ssssamanthaa, Beauty Influencer "Go Girl represents feeling confident in yourself, taking your power back, and letting your natural beauty take center stage." @say see more...

Buy on Macy's
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great product I enjoyed them alot colors were nice and the wear time of them was really good. Once on they didn't budge either until I took it off.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love their creamy long lasting formula. All these color were amazing but my fave is hands down Joyce by @Cydbee. Definitely recommend
Mary B.
Grant, AL
Nice range of colors for a Nudestix newbie. Freckle is by far my favorite for fall. The mattes aren’t too drying and last for hours.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Perfect fall lipstick set. The matte shades last a long time. Has everything from a nude to a rich dark brown and a dark maroon color
Karrie A.
Awesome colors. Great for all occasions. Plus they are easy to find. I definitely recommend this brand to all my family and friends
Alivia J.
Owensboro
I love these lipsticks so much they're very hydrating and creamy and pigmented and go on very smoothly I love them so much.
Laura B.
Very easy to apply and the nudes match every skin tone out there. Goes on very smooth and lasts throughout the day.
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
I haven't tried this product but I am in love with any kind of matte lip stick I wear matte lip products a lot
sadira c.
This product look beautiful to wear for me I would wear it I love reviewing products especially make up.
Nayelis D.
centino apartments
Me encanta son perfectos los amo me fasina son lo mejor los recomiendo mucho porque en serio son lo más..
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
What's the brand and where do I buy it?
Sarah P.
I know these are lip products but can you wear these on the eyes as well??
Willow C.
Flesherton
Do Matte lipsticks actually work?
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Yes !! I want!!! But are they too similar to each other?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?