BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition set containing six custom created Magnetic Matte Lip shades by leading beauty and lifestyle social media gurus. What does: The Creator's Palette features lip pencils in Nudestix's ultra-hip Magnetic Matte Lip Color formula. Each was hand blended by leading beauty and lifestyle social media gurus in custom shades that reflect their personal style: @ssssamanthaa, @iamkareno, @lynettecenee, @saythelees, @cydbee, and @makeupbydg. This kit is all that you need to flaunt a perfect lip look. The formula lasts like a tattoo with lightweight pigments that wear like a liquid lipstick, yet are easy to apply like a pencil. The multitasking three-in-one formula is a lip stain, lip color, and lip liner in one. It's extra long-wearing, extra kiss-proof, extra transfer-proof, and extra pigmented for those looking for maximum lip performance and color intensity. This set contains: - 6 x 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g Magnetic Matte Lip Colors in Freckle, Baby K, Sonoran, Go Girl, Joyce, Montaigne - Nude(art)ist Tin - Jumbo pencil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Tip: Prime lips first for smooth application This product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin. It is preservative-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free and is not tested on animals. "We personally selected each one of these babes because they embody the ultimate Nudestix #Babeboss; inspiring confidence, celebrating success, and embracing their unique self!" Ally & Taylor Frankel, Co-Founders of Nudestix "I wanted to create Freckle to suit a larger range of skin tones - something dramatic and grungy on fairer skin, and a gorgeous everyday color for deeper skin tones. This shade is in my absolute favorite matte formula, something creamy and easy to apply that isn't overly drying, but has insane staying power." @ssssamanthaa, Beauty Influencer "Go Girl represents feeling confident in yourself, taking your power back, and letting your natural beauty take center stage." @say see more...

Buy on Macy's
G J.
I was gifted this and was so grateful! I don’t use for my cheeks but you can. I use as lipstick. Creamy, super pigmented shine, but really lasts a long time. Some of my favorite everyday shades.
Maritza R.
Hialeah, FL
I can’t say enough good things about this set. All the colors are beautiful and super flattering. I’ve used them as lip liners, lip stick, eyeliner and eye shadow. A fantastic multi purpose product.
Jennifer B.
Clark, NJ
Nudestix definitely killed it with this lip formula . It’s exactly as advertised , matte lipstick that almost acts like a liquid lipstick in the sense that it doesn’t budge or transfer . Love all the colors in this creators box but my all time favorite is freckle
Raneeta R.
McAllen, TX
Love it!!! After purchasing nude (art)ist box, i knew i had to have this one. Same as that box this one doesnt dissapoint and is great. Nudestix brand is my favorite.
Heather R.
Rome, GA
Pricey but definitely a steal nudestix individual lipsticks are $21 this is $59 with six so it’s a good deal! Last all day looks super nice on lips and good color range
Silvia B.
Purchased 2, one for myself and one for my daughter. We love these matte colors. Feels smooth doesn't feel dry like other brands ice purchased. You can't go wrong with this set. We absolutely love it!!
Brooke D.
Nicholasville
I really wanted to love this product I usually have no issue with products being too drying but these were insanely dry. However they do last a very long time.
Hayleigh B.
I love this palette!!! Every color you can use in some way from lips, to cheeks, to eyes! They stay ALL DAY and never smudge and also have such great pigment
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
This is a awesome collection from this line I really love this cute packaging can fit in a purse the shades are gorgeous and well put together must have
yancy f.
Charlotte, NC
Labios perfectos lo mejor de lo mejor me encanto un set para mis labios únicos 😗 lo mejor de lo mejor realmente recomiendo este producto #influenster
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
What's the brand and where do I buy it?
Sarah P.
I know these are lip products but can you wear these on the eyes as well??
Willow C.
Flesherton
Do Matte lipsticks actually work?
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Yes !! I want!!! But are they too similar to each other?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?