BY NUDESTIX

A limited-edition set containing six custom created Magnetic Matte Lip shades by leading beauty and lifestyle social media gurus. What does: The Creator's Palette features lip pencils in Nudestix's ultra-hip Magnetic Matte Lip Color formula. Each was hand blended by leading beauty and lifestyle social media gurus in custom shades that reflect their personal style: @ssssamanthaa, @iamkareno, @lynettecenee, @saythelees, @cydbee, and @makeupbydg. This kit is all that you need to flaunt a perfect lip look. The formula lasts like a tattoo with lightweight pigments that wear like a liquid lipstick, yet are easy to apply like a pencil. The multitasking three-in-one formula is a lip stain, lip color, and lip liner in one. It's extra long-wearing, extra kiss-proof, extra transfer-proof, and extra pigmented for those looking for maximum lip performance and color intensity. This set contains: - 6 x 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g Magnetic Matte Lip Colors in Freckle, Baby K, Sonoran, Go Girl, Joyce, Montaigne - Nude(art)ist Tin - Jumbo pencil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Tip: Prime lips first for smooth application This product has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin. It is preservative-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free and is not tested on animals. "We personally selected each one of these babes because they embody the ultimate Nudestix #Babeboss; inspiring confidence, celebrating success, and embracing their unique self!" Ally & Taylor Frankel, Co-Founders of Nudestix "I wanted to create Freckle to suit a larger range of skin tones - something dramatic and grungy on fairer skin, and a gorgeous everyday color for deeper skin tones. This shade is in my absolute favorite matte formula, something creamy and easy to apply that isn't overly drying, but has insane staying power." @ssssamanthaa, Beauty Influencer "Go Girl represents feeling confident in yourself, taking your power back, and letting your natural beauty take center stage." @say see more...

Buy on ULTA
Gabriela B.
Reno, NV
This is a beautiful range of shades, I personally bought the gel formula edition from QVC which I am obsessed with. The gel formula is my absolute favorite lip product, slightly glossy, very moisturizing, and great color payoff. I also find this selection of shades to be more wearable in the gel formula as the shades appear a little bit softer and more blended, which I like as I have very pale skin
Heather B.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I got this to support Samantha Ravndahl, but, if I’m being honest, I never reach for these products. The finish and formulas vary from shade to shade, so there are a few of these shades that I never use. I prefer the magnetic matte formula.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Brianna A.
Ugh yes yes yes!!!!!!!! They got it right, again. This company is literally so good and I feel very underrated. The price for the amount of lipsticks and the quality of them is so worth it. Can’t wait to purchase more:)
Rachel G.
Ocala, FL
I love these lip pencils! I think that this set is a great value for what you’re getting. The only con that I have is that the pencils are super matte and super drying. So I would definitely wear a lip balm under these.
Liv S.
Ohio
All of the shades glide on easily, and they are buildable! My favorite color is baby k. These are my favorite lipsticks and it’s so worth the price! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Brie K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
There is a great selection of colors in this set. It’s fun an innovative to have all the different artists picks. I continuously go back to nudestix. They have a great formula and design. I would get your hands on this if you can!
Danielle K.
BOCA RATON, FL
I have a lot of products from nudestix, this is another amazing assortment they’ve come out with. It is so easy to create looks with this and they last ALL day. I get so many compliments!
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I have the limited edition gel version of this set and I love it sooo much! The gel formula is my favorite from Nudestix. It is so comfortable to wear and the colors are beautiful.
Kat J.
First off, I wanna say that I LOVE the formula of Nudestix and am a huge fan of their products!!!!

The reason I’m rating this set so low is because I was not a fan of the colors in this set. Don’t get me wrong, I got this from Ulta at a good price and I was tempted to keep it because I really do love Nudestix,... But these colors were unwearable for me. They were all super brown/orange toned and not good everyday nude shades like I had thought. The colors online definitely look different than in person. I recommend checking out swatches online before purchasing to make sure these specific pencils would look good with your skintone.

It is a really good deal for the amount of product you get, and if you love the colors, I definitely do recommend you get this! Nudestix has such a beautifully pigmented formula that is so comfortable to wear and can also be used on your cheeks, they’re truly amazing,... But if the colors don’t seem like your cup of tea, pass on this. Wait for the next gift set, with the hopes that it has a little more variety color-wise.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
What's the brand and where do I buy it?
Sarah P.
I know these are lip products but can you wear these on the eyes as well??
Willow C.
Flesherton
Do Matte lipsticks actually work?
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Yes !! I want!!! But are they too similar to each other?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?