Nudestix - Matte Lip Color (Rose)

by NUDESTIX

What does: These touch-and-go makeup sticks create bold nude lip looks with kiss-proof color that lasts up to nine hours. The formula lasts like a tattoo, while the lightweight pigments allow it to glide on like a liquid lipstick with the precision of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nudestix - Matte Lip Color (Rose)!
Tara B.
Washington, DC
Nudestix - Matte Lip Color (Rose) uploaded by Tara B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favorite lipsticks ever! It’s so nice you can also use it as a blush and it is incredibly long lasting! The matte finish is also so creamy and pigmented and never dries your lips! You also get a TON of product in this lip pencil! This is the ultimate sun-kissed lip pencil!
Lucy S.
I love it!! I just got this from Sephora and it stays on so long! Pretty much all day. And what I love most is you can put a little on for a lip tint or you can put it on as lip stick.. love it!! So beautiful too
Dianna C.
Elkridge, MD
Really pretty gentle lip color. It’s for every day usually. I usually reapply it like twice.
Analiese S.
Wildomar, CA
The rose color on this product was STUNNING! I like how it was easy to apply but was still pigmented. What I loved the most was that it was good on my skin tone and was not too intense. It was very close to a natural nude but still had a good amount of pigment. It was lightweight and stayed on all day!
Lexy B.
Narragansett, RI
I received a sample of this product in my ipsy bag and I loved it! The color was just right and left my lips feeling soft! It doesn’t easily smudge and goes on very smooth, I definitely would buy the full sized product in the future!
marie G.
This nudestix is a most have if you like your lips nude color and long lasting I recommend this one.
Nicole  K.
Montoursville, PA
I still give this a lot of stars, butttttt I learned my lesson with matte lip pies. They don’t work for me, they dry my lips out so bad and eventually end up getting clumpy. I’m sure everyone else that uses matte would love this
Audrey S.
Orono, ME
Love the color and it went on super smooth and lasted all day it was perfect! Loved this product I would just buy a different color! Cute packaging to!
Dablu S.
Novi, MI
It was good and gave my lip moisturised look . Good to use in all the seasons as it doesnot dry up lips
Sammi M.
Freehold, NJ
I love this makeup product and use it daily. It is long lasting and I definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?