BeautyLipLip MakeupNUDESTIX
- Matte Lip Color (Blossom)

Nudestix - Matte Lip Color (Blossom)

by NUDESTIX

What does: These touch-and-go makeup sticks create bold nude lip looks with kiss-proof color that lasts up to nine hours. The formula lasts like a tattoo, while the lightweight pigments allow it to glide on like a liquid lipstick with the precision of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nudestix - Matte Lip Color (Blossom)!
Deanna D.
I am such a fan of these. They almost feel as if you don’t have lipstick on, and they don’t leave a weird metallic taste like some of the other higher end lipsticks I have. Will definitely buy again when I run out!!
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
Beautiful and natural pink color, with long wear. It does slightly settle into lines, so I deducted a star. I received mine free with purchase of their eyebrow pencil/gel, so it was a great opportunity to try Nudestix for the first time.
Alyssa M.
The color is subtle but still noticeable. Glides on smooth, lasts for several hours, and doesn’t dry your lips out. The only downside is you need to sharper this lip color so it can be messy and not super on the go friendly. The color and feel is a 10/10 but for the sake of convenience I deducted a star.
Kathy S.
Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot
Anahi H.
Houston
Really like the texture and feeling of it really nice when applying and feels really smoth
member-6d9981
Love this brand-total luxury! Love this color the pigmentation and color pay off is amazing. Have to be careful with application- I usually use a brush to get it perfect! For medium tone people you can’t go wrong with colors like these- but I actually think they’d look good on a variety of skin tones!
Cheyna P.
LaGrange , GA
These babies are everything! This lippie lasts all day!!! It is insane! It’s beautiful! The price is on point! I want to own every color.
Hanna F.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE nudestix. They make the best nude lipsticks. Love the matte finish and how long lasting it is. I also love the fact that it comes with a case and a pencil sharpener. Would definitely buy it again.
Karina K.
I couldn’t find a lip colour that matched mine until bought this matt lip colour I truly am so happy that I bought.
Stephanie D.
Burlington, ON
Love the colour of this product. I randomly decided to purchase this and i am glad i did. It is a very creamy lipstick that i would definitely recommend. I love the unique packaging and tin it comes in as well.

Looking for your answer?