NUDESTIX Matte + Blemish Pencil 0.10 oz uploaded by Liz G.

BY NUDESTIX

An Amazonian clay pencil that instantly absorbs facial sebums and oils to mattify oily zones, detoxify, and improve the clarity of the skin. Treat blemishes and improve skin on-the-go with this Matte + Blemish Pencil. Enriched with Amazonian clay to absorb excess sebum and oils, salicylic acid works as anti-inflammatory, vitamins E and C soothe the skin, and jojoba seed oil works as a dry-feeling moisturizer to improve the look of skin while leaving it hydrated with a matte finish. This product is not tested on animals and is free of preservatives. "I have oily everything…skin and hair. The matte pencil is great to carry around with me whenever I get oily to mattify my t-zone just draw and smudge. It makes my face feel cleaner without drying it out." Ally, NUDESTIX Model see more...

Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I got this for free with my birchbox shop order and I love love it! So I read that it's not actually for covering up blemishes but I used this as a primer on my forehead and around my nose where my makeup tends to bunch up because of my super dry skin. My makeup is perfect around my nose. That never happens even with a primer!!!

Ok so I broke out (testing beauty products issues) and when I did my makeup I primed my inconvenient skin issue spot with this and my makeup covered it flawlessly. I love this product!!
Gladys P.
Gladys P.
Miami
.I'd love to try the product pencil and lipstick matte color is one of my favorite, does see more sensual Libyans, especially in the red tones.