NUDESTIX Matte + Blemish Pencil 0.10 oz uploaded by Liz G.

BY NUDESTIX

An Amazonian clay pencil that instantly absorbs facial sebums and oils to mattify oily zones, detoxify, and improve the clarity of the skin. Treat blemishes and improve skin on-the-go with this Matte + Blemish Pencil. Enriched with Amazonian clay to absorb excess sebum and oils, salicylic acid works as anti-inflammatory, vitamins E and C soothe the skin, and jojoba seed oil works as a dry-feeling moisturizer to improve the look of skin while leaving it hydrated with a matte finish. This product is not tested on animals and is free of preservatives. "I have oily everything…skin and hair. The matte pencil is great to carry around with me whenever I get oily to mattify my t-zone just draw and smudge. It makes my face feel cleaner without drying it out." Ally, NUDESTIX Model see more...

Jade M.
Portland, OR
I didn’t love the design but the product it good. The cap is poorly designed so there’s no air hole at the top, when you push the cap on it sometimes pop off because of the air trapped inside of it. A few times it’s popped open in my bag and been open for days before I noticed it. It does a great job of covering up the redness of blemishes or just spots on your face. If I’m not wearing foundation I will still go in with this stick around my nose or on top of a small blemish to counteract the red and make it less noticeable.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
Love this almost as much as my regular concealers! Definitely minimizes (takes away) ANY signs of redness on the skin. Doesn’t appear green like some other colored concealers. I highly recommend this product if you’re someone who suffers from rosacea
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I got this for free with my birchbox shop order and I love love it! So I read that it's not actually for covering up blemishes but I used this as a primer on my forehead and around my nose where my makeup tends to bunch up because of my super dry skin. My makeup is perfect around my nose. That never happens even with a primer!!!

Ok so I broke out (testing beauty products issues) and when I did my makeup I primed my inconvenient skin issue spot with this and my makeup covered it flawlessly. I love this product!!
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
My all time favorite product. I can't go without this! I use it before applying my foundation to cover my blemishes and red spots. I cant say enough about this little stick!
Gladys P.
Miami
.I'd love to try the product pencil and lipstick matte color is one of my favorite, does see more sensual Libyans, especially in the red tones.
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
This product was good but not easily and smoothly applied. Required lots of blending for me. Packaging was nice and I like the stick concept.
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
My skin is very red and this pencil is amazing! I have purchased 2 of them and they are very good high quality
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the creaminess of the makeup for the concealer. It works well and blends well. I'm really impressed