MakeupLip MakeupNUDESTIX
Magnetic Matte Lip Color

Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color

by NUDESTIX

NULL

Is this actually magnetic?
Doo you think that I should by this product I have been really looking forward to buying it but I am not sure?
Has anyone tried this and continue buying it Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color ?
Start your review of Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color!
Product Highlights
...have ever seen. It will be my go to color in the Fall. It lasts well, is creamy smooth and has definitely made me interested in trying some of their other colors. If nothing else Greystone is now a permanent in my vanity.in reviews
I'm obsessed with matte lipsticks. The only thing I don't like about some liquid matte is the application. Let me tell you this is a game changer. The application is easy and very easy to control. So you can line and apply all over super easily. They're not that drying and they last pretty long. I wore it out to dinner had drinks and it lasted through all that! I highly recommend these! in reviews
This product truly lives up to its claims. Long lasting, and transfer proof! I was able to eat a burger without getting any traces of my lipstick on my food. It glides on your lips, and stays until you remove it. This is my new favorite, and I would love to own all of the shades in this formula!in reviews
...long wearing and pigmented in a bold deep shade. This lip stain is so hydrating and feels amazing on my lips. The color is shockingly different for me, it is really dark and makes me feel kind of edgy and mysterious. The color is truly growing on me though, I don't believe I would buy the color again though.<br><br>Greystonein reviews
Yazi C.
Los Angeles, CA
Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color uploaded by Yazi C.
Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color uploaded by Yazi C.
I was walking through Sephora one day day , testing out different products. Then I came across nudestix and tried their lip pencil and looooved it! It glides so smoothly on my lips and it’s texture was really soft and smooth. I bought 2 that day and can’t live without them. :)
Elissa I.
Washington, IL
Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color uploaded by Elissa I.
I have been on a mission to find dark reds/burgundy's/brick reds that mesh well with my natural paleness. This color is my favorite so far. I didn't give 5 stars as it did hold up as well as the Greystone color(which is so flattering and unexpected) in the same line. I am going to play with it to see if I can make it last a bit longer, but love the shade. It is Vino.
Jennifer O.
Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color uploaded by Jennifer O.
Omg so cute lipstick 💄 really like how smooth it is .. worth the price and quality #nudestix
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color uploaded by Gabrielle C.
🍁This is a really interesting long lasting formula. It’s very opaque and easy to apply. I’m not a huge fan of the actual color. It’s a very true brown and it’s just not my taste. Otherwise, I’d rebuy this in another shade.
Maria P.
Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color uploaded by Maria P.
This is a great lip stain, lip color, and lip liner in one. I got the shade "greystone" in my Sephora play box. I really liked how pigmented the color was, and how it is transfer proof when I drink out of a straw. However I did eat a pulled pork sandwich, and most of the lipstick came off from the center so you will need to reapply if you eat something greasy. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the lipstick felt a bit drying on my lips, and it didn't look smooth on my lips. Very wrinkly and not appealing to me. I think it could have been because I rarely exfoliate my lips. Truly pigmented, and matte though.
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color uploaded by Luca Lacey B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Boho
this product is really good, very affordable and is a really good quality product! The brand is also really good so I recommend checking them out! :)
Rosa C.
Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color uploaded by Rosa C.
Review for: Boho
I love this product I got as a gift and ever since haven’t stopped buying more it’s very smooth I love the texture it leaves on your lips 😍Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color NUDESTIX Lip & Cheek Pencil
AMANDA T.
Las Vegas, NV
I believe I own the color Freckle (lol) and the color is a beautiful terra-cotta red. I’ve noticed that this formula is long lasting, but can be drying if you do not prep your lips well enough. It’s worth a try!
secret D.
Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color uploaded by secret D.
Review for: Boho
I love the color but I also had a purple one and I honestly hated it the color is nice it just makes your lips look cracked after a few minutes if you wanna put lip gloss over it I think it would look fine but I’ve never tried it. On the photo you can’t really tell because I put on a light coat and used some vasaline to make the color lighter
Jax H.
Allentown, PA
I received a Nudestyx in Rose color in my #ipsy box and I really loved the shade. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours even after eating and drinking. It won't last long if you eat anything that is greasy or oily. It was great the first two times I used it after that I did feel it made my lips dry. It is matte but I love this shade so on days I am not concerned with it being matte I go over it with buxom lip plumping polish.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lina M.
Milton, ON
il y a 3 mois
Jax H. il y a 3 mois
I love Nudestix Magnetic lip color. I use Rose all the time. It's Matte and is long lasting with no transfer
Lo F.
Barrie, ON
il y a 2 ans
Karen C. il y a 10 mois
Yes, I had the same problem with the matte lipsticks.. but i started to apply a balm underneath the lipstick... I use the balm by Lano ( the 101 multipurpose balm ). It keeps my lips so hydrated.. I can wear matte lipsticks all the time now and I don’t feel any discomfort..