NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color Night 0.10 oz uploaded by Apryl S.NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color Night 0.10 oz uploaded by Lisa L.

BY NUDESTIX

A long-wearing, waterproof neutral eye shadow pencil that highlights and delivers intense color, precise lining, and primes lids for all day wear. A 24-hour wear eye shadow pencil, this NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color is an all-in-one eye color, eye liner, and highlighter for all day wear. Soft and super-gliding, it offers easy-to-blend, neutral eye color with even payoff. Waterproof and crease proof, it's perfect for oily lids, and these glide-on-and-go makeup sticks create a fresh-faced, nude makeup look that suits all skintones. This set contains:- 0.10 oz Eye color - Black pencil case - Pencil sharpener NUDESTIX is the brainchild of sisters Ally and Taylor (as well as their chemical engineer mother Jenny), who love all-out natural makeup, opting for that barely-there look with only a touch of color to accentuate their finest features. NUDESTIX believes that your natural skin is beautiful, and you only need to cover here and there to get that perfectly "go nude, but better" look. "The Magnetic Eye Color is so good it doesn't budge. So use a really good eye makeup remover to gently wipe your eyes clean at night. If you have an oily lid like me, you'll love the way the magnetic eye color never creases, fades, or smudges." Ally, NUDESTIX Model "You'll love that it takes up zero room in your makeup bag and that you can put it on in two seconds. The sticks themselves are very well designed they're somehow the perfect chubby but not too chubby. As promised, they come in a bunch of neutral tones ranging from the barely beige to the blackest black, and are designed to be drawn on and then smudged with fingers." Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX Models see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
I recently received the Nude Stix in Night in a
monthly subscription box. I had nor ever heard of the product or company previously. I tried the product and I really like it. It's long wearing and does not move at all! It also works great as a shadow base to intensify colors. I used it in this makeup look to create a soft plum smoky eye. I do recommend this product. My only issue with this product, is when I used it on my water line, it transfered to my contact lens. if you're a contact lens wearer, I suggest avoiding your water line. Other than that two thumbs up!
Shea H.
Canton, NB
I received this in this months Essence beauty box and I couldn't have been more pleased. It doesn't rub off easily or run and can be used a few different ways. Not your average eye liner.
Lisa L.
My HG black shadow eyeliner! I have super oily eyelids, and my eyes tend to water. I've tried primers, cream shadows, and high end shadows, but the best I could hope for is that my eyeshadow would be mostly intact by the end of the day. Nudestix is hands down the best eyeshadow/liner I've ever tried. Night truly gives you the blackest black. The product is so creamy and easy to apply. You have about a min or so before the formula sets. Once it does, it literally doesn't budge. It lasted through high humidity, exercise, and my tears. Not only was my eye makeup still there, it looked as fresh as when I first applied it. All this without primer! Each liner comes with a sharpener and a metal case with a full mirror on the lid. There's room for more products so it's great for travel! I just picked up Slate, Taupe, and Cocoa. I need one in every color.
Tirsa P.
Hialeah, FL
It's not a thin eye pencils so you can use it in different ways; i typically use it like a thick eye liner and it works great and doesn't smudge off.