MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowNUDESTIX
- Magnetic Eye Color (Matte finish - Terra)

Nudestix - Magnetic Eye Color (Matte finish - Terra)

by NUDESTIX

What it does: This 24-hour wear, waterproof, neutral eyeshadow pencil highlights the face's high points, including the cheekbones, tear ducts, and brow arches. These four-in-one application pencils are easy to use, and they achieve intense color,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nudestix - Magnetic Eye Color (Matte finish - Terra)!
Mallika J.
Wheaton, IL
This shadow stick is an extremely versatile product. I love using this all over the lid either by itself to slightly warm up and even out my eyelids, or as a primer for other eyeshadow. It is extremely long lasting and does not crease! Would also work well for people with oily eyelids
Graciela H.
Atlanta, GA
Good satin finish look. I recommend most of the products of this brand. Specially for Brows
Mallory T.
My perfect everyday color! Provides a lovely wash of warm color that’s super easy to apply and blend out. Perfect for a bronze, sun kissed everyday makeup look.
Tran L.
I love using Nudestix on a lazy makeup day where I just want a basic eye look and I don't want to bust out a palette and brush just for a makeup look. It's a really nice formula and I've never been disappointed in their products. I will definitely buy more colors.
Amber O.
Chino Hills, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! It’s the perfect base for any eyeshadow look. It blends so easily and makes my shadow pop. It’s beautiful on its own for an easy one step eye look to add some dimension to the eyes.
Danielle S.
Indianapolis, IN
I find it blends better if I draw it on my finger first, rub together, then apply with my fingers. Eye primer is a must for staying power without creasing.
KENZA B.
Courbevoie
Super facile à appliquer, une couleur qui tient vraiment très bien, La teinte terra, un beau marron matte, est parmi mes préférées, La couleur, la matière et tiens toute la journée.Je recommande!
Samantha W.
Thorold, ON
These eye pencil DO NOT BUDGE on the eyes! My eyeshadow typically creases when I use powder shadows. These pencils act like an eyeshadow primer and colour all in one so it stays on all day without creasing. You have enough time to comfortably blend the colour onto the lid and then it sets all day!
Catherine A.
The colour of this waterproof eye colour is pretty unique. It’s a peachy, rosy, burnt sienna. Great for all over your lids or to put in the crease. I use an eyeshadow primer because my eyelids are incredibly oily and hooded, but once I do this stays for 5 hours. And that’s great on someone with my type of eyes!

Looking for your answer?