BY NUDESTIX

A long-wearing, waterproof neutral eye shadow pencil that highlights and delivers intense color, precise lining, and primes lids for all day wear. A 24-hour wear eye shadow pencil, this NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color is an all-in-one eye color, eye liner, and highlighter for all day wear. Soft and super-gliding, it offers easy-to-blend, neutral eye color with even payoff. Waterproof and crease proof, it's perfect for oily lids, and these glide-on-and-go makeup sticks create a fresh-faced, nude makeup look that suits all skintones. This set contains:- 0.10 oz Eye color - Black pencil case - Pencil sharpener NUDESTIX is the brainchild of sisters Ally and Taylor (as well as their chemical engineer mother Jenny), who love all-out natural makeup, opting for that barely-there look with only a touch of color to accentuate their finest features. NUDESTIX believes that your natural skin is beautiful, and you only need to cover here and there to get that perfectly "go nude, but better" look. "The Magnetic Eye Color is so good it doesn't budge. So use a really good eye makeup remover to gently wipe your eyes clean at night. If you have an oily lid like me, you'll love the way the magnetic eye color never creases, fades, or smudges." Ally, NUDESTIX Model "You'll love that it takes up zero room in your makeup bag and that you can put it on in two seconds. The sticks themselves are very well designed they're somehow the perfect chubby but not too chubby. As promised, they come in a bunch of neutral tones ranging from the barely beige to the blackest black, and are designed to be drawn on and then smudged with fingers." Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX Models see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
I received this in an Ipsy bag and completely love it! It is so soft and creamy, and blends so evenly across your lids. I really like to use this on my lower lash line to complete my eye makeup look and I get so many compliments on it! You can find these at Sephora
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Love these eyeliner! I use it in the very inner corner of my eye to make them look wider
Marcia M.
Yesssss love nudestix and the packaging and everything ! they are pigmented
maddi f.
Ewing, NJ
This stuff is WONDERFUL. I received it at a conference and fell so in love with it, I bought another. This is super pigmented which is great for dramatic looks but is also subtle enough that it is good for the office. It mixes great with other eye shadows, and is so easy to apply- just draw it on the lid and go! Nudestix is great and I highly suggest this to any makeup lover, novice or expert.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
This eye color is so easy to put on-it is a soft pencil which also blends well with other products. I really like that it comes with its own sharpener.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Love this! Goes on smooth, great coverage and it stays! Can be slightly tough to apply.
Anita T.
Regina, SK
These pencils are amazing. They glide on so smoothly and blend out so easily. I have the taupe shade and it is a perfect neutral. It works great on its own and as a base for eyeshadow. They are also awesome for quickly smoking out your lower lashline!
Megan S.
Toronto, ON
This is the first nudestix product I've ever bought or tried, and WOW do I adore it! Not only is it 10000% smudgeproof, but the colour is absolutely gorgeous, and such a smooth, creamy and pigmented formula!
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I absolutely love Nudestix! I just got this Gilt eyeshadow crayon and it really is amazing. The price is quite pricey though. It is great for all eye colours! It doesn't budge either. Great staying power too. It lasts all day. I am not sure if I would buy this, as I was able to get it free. It is a bit out of my everyday eyeshadow price range. But it is truly wonderful!
Janice D.
Msida, Msida
I love this pencil so much. It is a great primer for eyeshadows but also lovely on its own. It's long wearing and adds a beautiful touch of shimmer to the eyes.
Jessica B.
I never got around to using it after a friend gave it to me; now months later it's totally dried out. Is that how it came and I just don't know how to use it? Or is there any way I can salvage it? I was really excited to try it! :(
Alex H.
Toronto
I've tried Nudestix lip and cheek balm before and I liked it, but I found the formula got a bit cakey on my lips after a while. What's the formula like for the eye colour? Is it really thick?
Sam T.
Is this good & how pigmented is it? How long does it last & does it crease in your crease?
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Nudestix lip and cheek pencils but don't have any eye pencils. I heard you don't need a primer with these, is that true? What's the staying power?
Rachel N.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Does the crease-proof power work well on monolids?