BY NUDESTIX

A multitasking pencil with ultra-creamy, soft color and liner for cheeks and lips. Go fresh-faced with NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Pencils. With their neutral shade palette, these sassy, on-the-go makeup sticks provide a quick and easy nude look. Infused with lip and skin moisturizing ingredients including shea butter and vitamin E add peptides to support youthful plumpness, they go on effortlessly to accentuate the finest features. Ultrachic and eco-friendly, a reusable black tin houses each pencil along with a sharpener and on the inside, the lid is mirrored for easy application. This set contains:- 0.05 oz Lip + Cheek Pencil - Black pencil case - Pencil sharpener NUDESTIX is the brainchild of sisters Ally and Taylor (as well as their chemical engineer mother Jenny), who love all-out natural makeup, opting for that barely-there look with only a touch of color to accentuate their finest features. NUDESTIX believes that your natural skin is beautiful, and you only need to cover here and there to get that perfectly "go nude, but better" look. "We love when the same color is used on the lip and cheek for perfect harmony to create the perfect NUDESTIX face. Go nude, but better." Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX Models This product is free of preservatives and fragrances. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jesi C.
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
I have been pretty into liquid lipsticks lately because I have 2 kids and can't worry about smears. This stick has major staying power and the formula is incredibly comfortable. It might be my new favorite! The color is gorgeous and is pretty versatile!
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.
Ripe is an interesting color for my skin tone it's almost a coral shade on my lips. I like it because it gives a "pop" to my makeup look but it's definitely not overwhelming where i would end up looking like a clown lol. The product is very creamy and glides on easily onto the lips.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
London, On
I liked the duality of this product. If I applied a primer on my lips and cheeks the product went on smoothly and looked great. It gave me a hint of colour without being over done!