BY NUDESTIX

A multitasking pencil with ultra-creamy, soft color and liner for cheeks and lips. Go fresh-faced with NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Pencils. With their neutral shade palette, these sassy, on-the-go makeup sticks provide a quick and easy nude look. Infused with lip and skin moisturizing ingredients including shea butter and vitamin E add peptides to support youthful plumpness, they go on effortlessly to accentuate the finest features. Ultrachic and eco-friendly, a reusable black tin houses each pencil along with a sharpener and on the inside, the lid is mirrored for easy application. This set contains:- 0.05 oz Lip + Cheek Pencil - Black pencil case - Pencil sharpener NUDESTIX is the brainchild of sisters Ally and Taylor (as well as their chemical engineer mother Jenny), who love all-out natural makeup, opting for that barely-there look with only a touch of color to accentuate their finest features. NUDESTIX believes that your natural skin is beautiful, and you only need to cover here and there to get that perfectly "go nude, but better" look. "We love when the same color is used on the lip and cheek for perfect harmony to create the perfect NUDESTIX face. Go nude, but better." Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX Models This product is free of preservatives and fragrances. see more...

• Does this apply smoothly to the lips? I find that some "n...1 Answers
  • Is it long lasting? Does it transfer ?2 Answers
  • How long does the lip color usually last?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I really wanted to like this brand and it’s “pencil” concept. I have received many of these in beauty subscriptions and I am just not a fan. I feel that the pencils for the lips/cheeks are very drying. They are also very messy. Once the product inside of the pencil starts to dry out it pulls away from the sides leaving it floating in the middle and subject to breaking. I also feel that the price for these pencils is way to high.
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
This is my daily go-to lippie for work. It stays on pretty well throught most of the day but I do have to reapply. It is creamy and kind of satin-y but it doesnt take very long to dry. I am wearing it in the attached photo. 10/10 would recommend. Personally have never tried it on my cheeks because I feel like it would be sticky...
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I love this product! I have the shade "Whisper," which is a nude color. It looked like it would be perfect on the back on my hand but when I applied it to my lips it's a little too nude for what I was looking for. Regardless, the product itself is awesome. I didn't know what expect from a pencil but it's surprisingly creamy and very easy to use. The best part, however, is how long lasting it is! I applied this at 11:30, and at 7 it was still on my lips! Even after eating a greasy cheeseburger! Normally I don't get that kind of wear time unless it's a liquid lipstick. At $24 I think it's a little pricy, especially considering my fav liquid lipstick is only $20 (Kat Von D), but for the formula and the longevity I'll gladly pay the money.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
I LOVE THIS! I got this in either an Ipsy or a Birchbox and this is by far my favorite lip item I’ve ever gotten in a year of subscription to both boxes/bags. It is perfectly shiny yet so blendable on the cheeks as a blush. Highly recommend this and have bought 3 for when my 2nd full size on runs out 😅😂
Jessica B.
Boise, ID
Love this brand! The colors are beautiful and apply so smoothly! It’s slightly glossy with more of a sheer color that can be built upon if you’re wanting something more dramatic. I also love the little tin and mirror it comes with. I’ll definitely buy in more colors
Jennifer L.
I got this as part of my monthly ipsy subscription. Never tried it before but I love it! It stayed on for at least 5-6 hours all while I had a DD coffee. Loved the color too. Will definitely be getting myself more.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the best. I love nudestix and can always count on the product being hydrating and looking good. The price is high to me, and it is tempting to go with cheaper options, but keep the money in the product! You’ll notice a huge difference in how satiny and moisturizing - and how long lasting - this product is. And the color is great for a nice, understated look. Classic.
Ginny R.
I got this in some sample/subscription box in 2017 - it REALLY surprised me! I expected a dry lip crayon, but this isn't dry at all! This is very moisturizing and the color Mystic is a perfect nude for me. It applies easy and puts just enough color on my lips to even them out. I haven't had a chance to sharpen it yet, if it sharpens well I will consider buying the full size!
Nicole B.
Gilbertsville, PA
LOVE this! I receive so many complements! It gives a great finish and doesn’t dry out your lips. It’s very easy to reapply as needed. I will continue to purchase!
D L.
Standard good color for something with nude/pink/brownish tone lips (not super pale or super dark toned people) easy application because of the pencil point that can easily be sharpened. Great for touch up on the go
Megan G.
Brantford, ON
I love this shade as a lip colour, but is it too dark on the cheeks?
janet l.
How long does the lip color usually last?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where can you buy this?
May R.
Pharr, TX
Is it long lasting? Does it transfer ?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Are you a fan of Nudestix?