BY NUDESTIX

A multitasking pencil with ultra-creamy, soft color and liner for cheeks and lips. Go fresh-faced with NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Pencils. With their neutral shade palette, these sassy, on-the-go makeup sticks provide a quick and easy nude look. Infused with lip and skin moisturizing ingredients including shea butter and vitamin E add peptides to support youthful plumpness, they go on effortlessly to accentuate the finest features. Ultrachic and eco-friendly, a reusable black tin houses each pencil along with a sharpener and on the inside, the lid is mirrored for easy application. This set contains:- 0.05 oz Lip + Cheek Pencil - Black pencil case - Pencil sharpener NUDESTIX is the brainchild of sisters Ally and Taylor (as well as their chemical engineer mother Jenny), who love all-out natural makeup, opting for that barely-there look with only a touch of color to accentuate their finest features. NUDESTIX believes that your natural skin is beautiful, and you only need to cover here and there to get that perfectly "go nude, but better" look. "We love when the same color is used on the lip and cheek for perfect harmony to create the perfect NUDESTIX face. Go nude, but better." Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX Models This product is free of preservatives and fragrances. see more...

• Does this apply smoothly to the lips? I find that some "nude" col...1 Answers
  • Is it long lasting? Does it transfer ?2 Answers
  • How long does the lip color usually last?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sharon F.
E Brunswick, NJ
The Nudestix Lip + Cheek Pencil can be used as a lip color, lip liner, lip balm, or cheek color. The 4-in-one formula in their crayons are enriched with vitamin E, antioxidants and moisturizers (shea butter). These are really extra creamy, leaving my lips uber-soft with a semi shiny finish. They don’t skimp on color either. These babies are loaded with intense pigment. The color payoff, coverage and blendability is AMAZING!! I’m only rating this 4 stars because I wish I didn’t have to sharpen these (twist up feature would’ve been 👌🏻)
Jennifer L.
I got this as part of my monthly ipsy subscription. Never tried it before but I love it! It stayed on for at least 5-6 hours all while I had a DD coffee. Loved the color too. Will definitely be getting myself more.
Sarah S.
This lip pencil is my go to lipstick. The color goes well with my skin tone and goes on so smooth. It's not long lasting but it is hydrating and doesn't dry my lips out and isn't sticky.
Nati D.
I'm actually very exited I got this shade because I think this is such a neat product for everyday use! The NUDESTIX: Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic blends well however if you're not used to creamy face products you might not want to apply this on your cheeks. I do recommend this for people with a tanner skin color because I feel like it stands out way too much on lighter skin, unless you're into that don't mind me.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I love this has a lip color. It feels a little thick for me on my cheek but the lip color I love! I have a small pencil that once it's gone it's gone which made me sad but I def want this in a bigger pencil I hope that it comes in. The color is awesome and goes on smooth and I didn't even reapply it throughout my day.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I was really excited to try this product. I was intrigued and skeptical it could be used on my lips and my cheeks. I really like this color. Soft pop of tint on my lips especially mixed with a little lip gloss. The jury is still out on how I like it for my cheeks. It does blend well which is a huge plus when using a pencil.
Imelda M.
I'm not a fan of using creamy products as blushes but as a lipstick color this works. I normally like to apply matted colors to my lips and this one is very creamy and glossy. However, I still use it and have applied it couple times because it is a very neutral color that goes well.
Jenny C.
I absolutely love how versatile it is! You can use it as a lip liner, a lip stick, and blush. How convenient is that?! The color is amazing. It's super easy to apply. I thought it was very long lasting. I maybe had to apply it one time throughout the day, just to refreshen my lips. I have not tried it as a blush yet. I don't think this color will suit me well as blush.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
I love this lipstick. As soon as I put it on I fell in love with it. It's a beautiful color. I got this from ipsy but I've been wanting to buy a full size of it. I used my ipsy sample within a few weeks to a month. I was sad when I ran out. I went to go order one when I ran out but they were out of stock and I just haven't gotten around to looking again. I highly recommend.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this NUDESTIX lip + cheek in my ipsy weekday deal. The packaging is really cute. The lipstick glides on smoothly and I often apply a gloss or chapstick out of habit. I haven't used it on my cheeks, but girls we all know that all lipsticks can be worn on the cheeks if your in a pinch.
Megan G.
Brantford, ON
I love this shade as a lip colour, but is it too dark on the cheeks?
janet l.
How long does the lip color usually last?
May R.
Is it long lasting? Does it transfer ?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where can you buy this?
Kirsten F.
Kitchener, Ontario
Hey! I was considering buying one of these but I'm curious as to how it feels on the lips and how long it wears for.