NUDESTIX Lip & Cheek Pencil Duo

What is it: From NUDESTIX, this duo of Lip + Cheek Pencils gives you extra-creamy, soft-feeling lip liner, lip color, and cheek cream all-in-one, with an excellent color payoff, coverage, and blendability. Who is it for: Ideal for all faces in all places, they are perfect for anyone looking for lip color that truly multitasks. Why it is different: Formulated with peptides, shea butter and vitamin E, Lip + Cheek pencils offer amazing color payoff and blendability. How do I use it: Outline, then fill in the full lip. Smack together. Swipe three stripes of color on the apples of your cheeks and blend with your fingers outward. From NUDESTIX. see more...

Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the concept. But the lids don't stay on when you carry it in your purse. I did use it on my lips, cheeks and lids. Really love it is a all in one product. The price is not bad. I going to try other products from the line.
sofia d.
oyster bay, NY
Adorable packaging and pencil duo. I keep this tin in my tote bag for touch ups. Although I love these pencils, I find myself using my other lip products more often