BY NUDESTIX

A lash-lengthening, treatment mascara that is non-clumping and non-flaking throughout the day, leaving a soft and flexible coat that lasts. Create a captivating eye look with this lash strengthening and lengthening mascara that increases natural lash growth rate, leaving them longer and thicker. This creamy mascara is formulated to form a soft and flexible, even coat that won't budge. This set contains:- 0.28 oz Mascara - Black case NUDESTIX is the brainchild of sisters Ally and Taylor (as well as their chemical engineer mother Jenny), who love all-out natural makeup, opting for that barely-there look with only a touch of color to accentuate their finest features. NUDESTIX believes that your natural skin is beautiful, and you only need to cover here and there to get that perfectly "go nude, but better" look. "Lashes are my thing. I can't begin to tell you how I love this mascara. We went all the way to Italy to make it. You will look like you have falsies on. No clumps or lashes falling out. I love when I wear mascara just on my top lashes." Ally, NUDESTIX Model "I love mascara too I never leave home without it. I love that it doesn't clump and it looks so natural! " Taylor, NUDESTIX Model Research results: Boost complex in clinical testing: - 15% increase in thickness see more...

• Does this mascara affect the eyelashes??? Somebody know?2 Answers
  • Hi everyone, I'm looking for a mascara that is good do short eyel...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Vida L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a great mascara that lengthens, volumizes and is easy to remove I highly recommend this one from Nudestix. The formula is soft and not at all clumpy. It dries down nicely on the lashes so it doesn't flake off or smudge under the eyes after a long period of time. I also like the bristles on on the wand because it coats my straight lashes evenly without that spidery look. Most importantly, it's infused with biotin so it helps condition and grow lashes. I noticed that my lashes wouldnt fall out after continually using this mascara, so this will definitely be in my repurchase list.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
NudeStix mascara is amazing. I have tried so many kinds and they flake and irritate my eyes. This goes on smooth and haven’t had any flaking yet or rubbing.Thank you Sephora!
Sare S.
Torrance, CA
I love the tin that the product comes with as well as the tube of mascara itself. Both have a matte black feel to them and there's a mirror inside the lid of the tin! The mascara really lengthens your lashes as well as thickens them but in a very natural looking way! I am more of a natural look type of person and I think that's part of the reason why I love it so much. It's giving you real looking lashes rather than spider lashes. So if you're more into the dramatic lash then this probably isn't the product for you.
Glyniel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love this but it is a very wet formula and takes a bit longer than I'm used to to dry. This is a lengthening mascara and not a thickening mascara so if you want lots of volume this might not work. I do also like how this is looks natural and does not crumble during the day.
katia A.
apopa city
Does this mascara affect the eyelashes??? Somebody know?
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a mascara that is good do short eyelashes. but I'm scared of clumping is this mascara good?