BY NUDESTIX

Gotta love some bold nudes and kiss-proof color that are both matte and creamy. NUDESTIX introduces Intense Matte Color Lip + Cheek Pencil-taking your lip look from day to night so you can go matte, but better. The NUDESTIX Intense Matte Color Lip + Cheek Pencil is a soft matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush all-in-one pencil. With its long-wearing formula, this pencil provides intense pigment load and color to provide maximum smooth coverage that can easily take any lip look from the boardroom to the boardwalk. How do I use it: First, outline and fill in your full lip. Smack those lips! Second, lightly swipe color on the apples of your cheeks and blend outward with your fingers. Take a selfie as you enjoy your new look! From NUDESTIX. Includes: see more...

• How can I get a hold of this? Id love to try some new stu...1 Answers
candy z.
I love this set of lipsticks. I love that it comes with a sharpener too which is great. The packaging is simple and cute. The pigmentation is great but it doesn't really last. But because I found a shade that I really like, I would definitely buy it again.
Anaruth T.
Excelentes colores, los labiales son realmente bonitos. Cuenta con espejo el estuche lo que los hace útiles para tenerlos en el bolso y dura demasiado.
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
How can I get a hold of this? Id love to try some new stuff on my lips!