MakeupLip MakeupLipstickNUDESTIX
Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil Vintage 01 oz/ 28 g

NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil Vintage 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g

by NUDESTIX

A soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush in an all-in-one pencil. This ultra-long-wearing matte formula is waterproof, smudge-proof, soft, and non-feathering for up to six hours. Its intense pigment load and color provides lips with maximum smooth coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "We love this Intense Matte Lip Color because our lips feel so comfy soft and not dry. If our lips are chapped we prime our lips first with the Blur Pencil for a super smooth application. It is kiss, eat and drink proof to last all day." Ally & Taylor This product is free of volatile cyclomethicones, gluten, preservatives, and animal-derived ingredients. Beauty tip: Before using the Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil, apply Nudestix's Blur Pencil as a lip primer for best results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil Vintage 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g!
Ishmeet L.
NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil Vintage 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g uploaded by Ishmeet L.
Review for: Pixi (matte, nude brown)
Shade I picked is called Kiss. See pic for reference. I swear this is the only lipstick I have every finished ✔️ pretty daytime color.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Review for: Pixi (matte, nude brown)
Awesome multi purpose lipstick check combo with a gorgeous shade . Absolutely stunning and beautiful on my lips.
Delica N.
North Port, FL
Review for: Pixi (matte, nude brown)
Love the nudestix and I live the pencil style for application. This is one that stays in my purse for on the go. Easy to apply with no lip brush available.
Noor A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Pixi (matte, nude brown)
This pencil is super creamy and pigmented. It glides on to both the lips and skin and blends out seamlessly. I like to blend this out using my fingers especially over bare skin to give a natural, flushed look!
Natalie D.
Summit , NJ
I don’t own this color, but this product has an overall great formula. It works super well and almost a cream blush and doubles as a lipstick. However, for the lips is sometimes feels a little dry.
Denise S.
NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil Vintage 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g uploaded by Denise S.
I like that this is a two for one use. One less thing to have in my purse. Stays on pretty well but I haven’t it tried for a long time to see if my skin breaks out. Will try and update this.
Denise B.
Groveland
Review for: Vintage (matte, rich red-brown) (online only)
Love to wear this rich red brown to get my sexy on. It draws attention and I get a lot of compliments with this beautiful color. It pack neatly and I am in love with it. I would recommend this to everyone
Francisca C.
Zuni, VA
This has a great texture. I love the way it glides on. This is my second nude Stix purchase. Great for everyday or date night wear. Great color. I would purchase this lip product again. It lasts a decent amount of time before needing to be reapplied.
Ashwin S.
Edison
Review for: Vintage (matte, rich red-brown) (online only)
I love new chicks. This intense amount… She pencil is so nice. I feel like this rain is starting to read it. I love him I’ll tell you some practical it is. It also is very nicely prayers!
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,000 reviews
Review for: Pixi (matte, nude brown)
who does love this? I mean, it helps out so much. I would recommend. I use it pretty often.

Looking for your answer?