BY NUDESTIX

Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil - Gotta love us some bold nudes & kiss proof color that is both matte and creamy. NUDESTIX Intense Matte Color Lip + Cheek Pencil takes your lip look from day to night so you can go matte, but better. The NUDESTIX Intense Matte Color Lip + Cheek Pencil is a soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush all-in-one pencil. With its uber longwearing formula, this pencil is waterproof, kiss-proof, and non-feathering for up to 6 hours. It's intense pigment load and color provides maximum smooth coverage that can easily take any lip look from the boardroom to the boardwalk. Free of volatile cyclomethicones, gluten, preservatives and animal derived ingredients, these fun and sassy touch n' go makeup stix are so easy to love. Go matte, but better! - Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shade and the way it just glides right into my lips! I was lucky enough to receive this as a free gift on an Ulta purchase on Black Friday! What a great gift! These work very well and I will be purchasing more colors soon!
Nicole W.
I am in love with this lipstick & color!! It's great with any outfit, whether you wanna dress up or dress down your look. I usually like deep colors, but this is by far my favorite color. I'd buy every one of them if I could!!
Dee S.
Lacey, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my NudeStix, I wear rose every day and I am in love. However I feel I do not much get out of it, like it would be a regulae lipstick. I hav3 to sharpen eveey day and A . I loose alot B. the sharpner is dull. For $22+ it needs some work.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product stays on surprisingly well, which I honestly didn't expect. The color is great and the pencil makes it easy to carry with me when I travel. I bought it at Ulta and I would highly recommend it.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand and these products!! Can't wait to try other colors!! I love the feel. I do wish there was a twist up version!
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanto. Wonderful, es perfecto, super pig h suave a la vez, lo súper recomiendo. Es bello