NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil uploaded by Clarissa S.NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil uploaded by Alys M.

BY NUDESTIX

A soft, non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush in an all-in-one pencil. This ultra-long-wearing matte formula is waterproof, smudge-proof, soft, and non-feathering for up to six hours. Its intense pigment load and color provides lips with maximum smooth coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "We love this Intense Matte Lip Color because our lips feel so comfy soft and not dry. If our lips are chapped we prime our lips first with the Blur Pencil for a super smooth application. It is kiss, eat and drink proof to last all day." Ally & Taylor This product is free of volatile cyclomethicones, gluten, preservatives, and animal-derived ingredients. Beauty tip: Before using the Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil, apply Nudestix's Blur Pencil as a lip primer for best results. see more...

Angelica Renae D.
this product has one of my favorite lipstick forumlas. its matte, but not drying and super comfortable to wear. sometimes i even forget i'm wearing lipstick when i wear this product. its extremely pigmented and also creamy when initially applied.
Clarissa S.
I love this pencil! It’s a little bit pricier than I would normally spend on a lip product, but the Retro shade that I got is seriously the perfect shade for me. I love that it comes with a sharpener and a mirror. The little metal tin it comes in is great so there is less of a chance of its lid coming off if you have it in your purse. Totally would recommend to anyone!
Wendy S.
CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP
If you are looking for a long lasting color that doesn’t feel heavy or crumble then this is the lip pencil you’ve been searching for! Great selection of colors, long lasting, light and moisturizing!
Sharlyne L.
Love these so much! They feel comfortable on the lips, are completely matte. AND, they do not transfer. It's a liquid lipstick in a pencil form. I'm obsessed and plan on getting way more colors. This brand is underrated and needs to be talked about more.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I love this lip pencil! I know you can use it for for cheeks, but I think the formula is too thick for using there. The color is great and the formula feels so nice on the lips. I would buy in multiple colors!
Elizabeth G.
Reseda, CA
I love these lip and check pencils! They’re so pigmented and long wearing! I would definitely buy again
Kala K.
Wilton, IA
It is ok, not my favorite as it feels drying and I’m just not an overall fan of having to sharpen pencils. The color lasts but definitely make sure you have a good lip balm to accompany.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
Highly pigmented, creamy formula that applies evenly. The tin and sharpener it comes with are super handy (no worries about the lip coming off in your purse). I’m not a huge fan of matte lip products in general though as I find them drying. I do understand that is how the product is designed though. Otherwise, would recommend.
Rabiah J.
I absolutely love this. The color (retro) is so gorgeous and can be worn everyday. It suits so many skin tones. It is very creamy and lasts such a long time. I also love that it comes with a sharpener and can be used on the cheeks for a pop of healthy colour. Definitely have to try out other colours as this has become a staple in my makeup bag!
Alys M.
New Hamburg, Ontario
love the texture and colour (Retro)! Wears well, and stays on for a pretty good amount of time...you will eventually get the dreaded lipstick rim...but this product is worth it. Definitely will be purchasing more colours
Clarissa S.
What’s your favorite shade in this product? I already own it in Retro and am thinking about getting another. NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil