NUDESTIX

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
QOTD: Which shade is your fave? Mine is probably purity! This set includes 3 matte shades (swatched in order of appearance): Pixie, Belle, & Purity! This set sells for $28 and claims to be worth $84. Each crayon is 2.5 g, is made in Germany, distributed from Toronto (yay hometown), and has a 24 month shelf life. It swipes so creamily on the lips and arms. It’s pretty pigmented. Comfortable for a matte lip but don’t expect he comfort of a creamy or glossy lip. Doesn’t accentuate my lip lines much. The small, pointy crayon gives me lots of control and accuracy. I really enjoy the shades and the formula. I’ve loved their cream bronzer and blushes for a long time so I’m happy to finally have their lippies. Thanks to my friend for getting me this gift ❤️
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE THINGS EVER. Got one in the sample section at Ulta and never looked back. Love them all
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These lipsticks have super nice tones since they are not very scandalous and to my liking the color is very neutral and looks very natural. They have a very nice matte finish that keeps the lips hydrated as well, since I have used other brands on previous occasions and they dry them out a lot. I think I could recommend them.