BeautyFaceFace MakeupNUDESTIX
Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set 3 x 0088 oz/ 25 g

NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g

by NUDESTIX

A limited-edition nude matte lip kit featuring three non-drying pencils that are a matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush in one. Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set features a trio of multitasking Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencils that provide a quick and easy look, full of fresh-faced fun and ultimate color. With their long-wearing formula, these pencils are waterproof, smudge-proof, and will not feather for up to six hours. Their high pigment load and color provide maximum, smooth coverage to take any lip look from day to night. This set contains: - 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Pixi (matte, nude brown) Belle (matte plum nude), Purity (matte natural-flesh nude) - Black pencil case - Pencil sharpener - Mirror This product is cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, has been dermatologist-tested for the most sensitive skin, and it is free of preservatives, gluten, and fragrance.

Would you recommend this? Is this pigmented and long lasting ? Thank you!
Has anyone tried the nudestix set?
Is this worth the hype?
Start your review of NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g!
Beliz M.
ellington, CT
NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g uploaded by Beliz M.
I saw this product at the checkout line at Sephora and bought it on a whim. I tried it once I got home and was immediately disappointed. This product is very sheer and, in order to get a good amount of color on your cheeks, you have to apply a lot of product. This went right back to Sephora.
janelle P.
NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g uploaded by janelle P.
the color doesn’t last that long but the colors are cute. i wouldn’t get it again but i would at the same time because it leaves a nice matte finish and are easy to apply / blend
Rosa C.
NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g uploaded by Rosa C.
Love this package deal it gives you a variety of lipsticks they’re very easy to do a cute lip combo it makes a nice ombré aswell and very soft texture😍[product:nudestix-intense-matte-lip-cheek-mini-set-3-x-0088-oz/-25-g]
natalie D.
NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g uploaded by natalie D.
This product is so amazing I love it so much and it’s applies really nice for the price and this set is a good combo too!!!it is a bit pricey
CANDICE C.
Astoria, NY
NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g uploaded by CANDICE C.
I have a love hate relationship with this brand. I love how natural the color applies. This is good for the ladies that need to make their lips a bit overdrawn. I don’t need it but noticed you can’t tell if you do it. It’s small and compact. Downfall, makes my lips tingle a tad. Drying.
Elena B.
Austin
Love it. Excellent product to use daily. Would buy again. My favorite. Sheer natural coverage makes my lips radiant. Love it.
Danielle D.
Scottsburg, IN
This is a wonderful product. Applies amazing very smooth and soft. Looks great on the lips and cheeks. Blends very easily. Just hard to sharpen. But I love it. NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Mini Set 3 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g
France M.
North Branford
I love this mini set! The shades are absolutely beautiful! The packaging is very cute. The price is okay. Only thing I didn’t like is having to sharpen it!
Alicia W.
Kersey, PA
Good color pay off. Good amount of product. Decent price. find a shade you like and give it a try
Nicole M.
Bellaire, OH
I love the lip and cheek sticks, and I was glad to find them together in a little bit. These are beautiful colors that would work well with many complexions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...