BeautyEyeEyeshadowNUDESTIX
GILTYLOVE Holiday Kit 3 x 010 oz

NUDESTIX GILTYLOVE Holiday Kit 3 x 0.10 oz

by NUDESTIX

A holiday kit with 24-hour wear and cult-favorite, Magnetic Eye Color pencils in shades to match every occasion and dress code. A simple collection of long-wear, waterproof, and crease-proof natural eye pencils to create fresh-faced, nude makeup look. Effortlessly glide on these versatile Magentic Eye Color Pencils and use them as an eye primer, shadow, liner, or highlighter then smudge with clean fingers. Soft and super-gliding, they're ideal for oily lids, achieving a quick and easy look for all faces. With three neutral shades for every skin tone, these eye pencils offer barely-there, touch of color to accentuate your features. Encased in a chic, reusable black tin with a mirrored lid, this set includes a convenient pencil sharpener. This set contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz Magnetic eye colour in Twilight, Gilt, Night - Pencil sharpener - Collectable limited-edition tin with mirror NUDESTIX is the brainchild of sisters Ally and Taylor (as well as their chemical engineer mother Jenny), who love all-out natural makeup, opting for that barely-there look with only a touch of color to accentuate their finest features. NUDESTIX believes that your natural skin is beautiful, and you only need to cover here and there to get that perfectly "go nude, but better" look. "If you have an oily lid like me, you'll love the way the magnetic eye color never creases, fades or smudges." Ally, NUDESTIX Model "For a great night look, I like to choose a darker color to outline than I use in the crease for a more intense look. I loooove to pair this smokey eye with a pale lip." Taylor, NUDESTIX Model "We believe a natural look is a perfect fit for any face. We're all born with our own unique look, so why cover it up with tons of makeup? When it comes to beauty, a little color goes a long way. A touch of eye color here and there is enough to bring out our finest features, so out with the crazy big collections and brushes and in with our fingers to draw and smudge. We think doing our eye m

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUDESTIX GILTYLOVE Holiday Kit 3 x 0.10 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle  S.
Mansfield, OH
This is the best kit I have found yet it's a great value easy to apply and use just wish it was a little bit cheaper than what it is
hètal M.
p.g.v.c.l office oppos Javasha road wakner
This is nice producI like it product very very good ilove it product very nice productThis is nice producI like it product very very good ilove it product very nice productThis is nice producI like it product very very good ilove it product very nice productThis is nice producI like it product very very good ilove it product very nice product
Grammy C.
INGLE FARM, SA
Good product using it from long time and definitely use it in future pricing is economical good for daily use and found that everyone is using it at my workplace. Easy to carry and handy product. Must recommend.
Alejandra H.
Me gusta este set, buen producto facil de aplicar,combina con mi tonalidad de piel bronceada y mis ojos marrones,buena opcion para regalar
Nowshin R.
Dade City , FL
This kit is ok. Will not repurchase. They are good for traveling and touch ups thats it
Stephanie A.
Martinsburg, WV
What do I think about this product? It does what it’s suppose to do! Cons? Not really and there isn’t really anything for this brand to change to make it better. Also, affordable ? Not really all make-up brands are expensive I feel. It doesn’t matter what kind of make-up it is all of it is expensive because it is a want not a need. This is a great brand, I have nothing bad to say on this brand so 10/10 worth trying a brand even if it’s once ! So here is your sign to try out new make-up brands :)
Selene X.
Jalapilla,Rafael Delgado,Ver.
Si estas iniciando en el maquillaje, dsta version de viaje es muy economica y asi podras calar mejor si algun maquillaje te gusta, esta version me ha encantado el delineador viene en crayón lo cual es mas facil de deslizar en los párpados, no se corre
Jane R.
I loved this product. I would buy it again a thousand times. I highly recommend it to my friends who look for it, I know they will also love it
Jessica  N.
Laurelville, OH
This was given to me as a Christmas gift. At the time never used from this brand. But can now say I have and love it
Mishy K.
Fresh Meadows
Excellent product Little goes a long way Very excellent quality Great texture and amazing feel. Suitable for all faces

Looking for your answer?